What would have to change for you to come back?

by _Atlas 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Hi Atlas. Do you have a contract with the wbts to determine what modifications are needed to stop the drain of publishers in so many countries?

Or is it mainly to get the apostates to return and stop the negative information they are so glad to distribute?

For me they would have to supply to me all the love affection and happiness that would have existed if it had not been destroyed by the wbts disfellowshipping policies.

If they are unwilling or unable to deliver what they took away from me, I would rather see them disintigrate and disappear from the face of the earth as they are gnashing their teeth. As birds eat the eyes out of their sockets and fire and brimstone destroys their buildings and the inhabitants.

You know, pretty much what they hope happens to me and the rest of the world.

Outoftheorg

• franklin J
    franklin J

it is not a matter of "what to go back to" as it is a fact that my life has moved "beyond" the need for the "organized" religious experience.

The spiritual needs of my life transcend going to any church or subscribing to any organized worship.

I am a product of my experiences....as we all are.

• Jaypeeto
    Jaypeeto

I would never go back. Not ever. Period.

Love, Jaypeeto

• upside/down
    upside/down

Doesn't the Bible say something about dogs returning to their vomit?

u/d (of the never liked vomit class)

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

They do not teach the truth and so have not God's blessings. I would never go back to a group of people who has brought so much shame to the name of Christianity and so much suffering to their members.

Jean

• PinTail
    PinTail

Well basicly Virgina, ALL Their SPOTS.

• lilybird
    lilybird

There is no point in turning to any organized religion. They all control you in some way by their different doctrines. I choose to believe in God or not and believe it is every other person's perrogative to believe or not. Its not my business or concern what they believe. I enjoy having the freedom to choose my way in life and also my children are free to live or believe as they choose. That is what drives the human spirit. The organization stiffles all the joy and desire in life- all things that were created for our enjoyment in life by others who not JWS.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I have issues with Christianity/organized religion in general so there is no way I would go back for anything.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    A lobotomy.
    Nothing less would do.

They don't even know how to tack, without doing 180* turns...

LT, that's purfekt!

The reference to the 180's makes me think of the backpeddling and circular logic they are so proud of!

btw, it would have to be more than 180 to do anyting other than a go the opposite direction. But again, WTBTS have that down to a well rehearsed pseudo-science.

Would I go back, even after a lobotomy? No #)%%(# way in @#)$*!

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

The Truth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit