Anyone vegetarian and why??????????

by BLISSISIGNORANCE 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• upside/down
    upside/down
    I don't think anyone can peg meat eaters as wrong

I hope my being called a jerk was in a "nice" way. My observations and levity were cetainly at NO ONES expense.

I was obviously "wrong" on something... Oh yeah, I have no use for fanatical (PETA) tree huggin, bark eating, abortion clinic blowing up, hypocritical "environmentalists", that can't see the forest for the trees. IMO-strictly.

Omniverous u/d

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Yes you are correct U/D, you will always be a "nice" jerk in my book. Just funnin' with ya.

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

I've been a veggi for over 22 years, I don't eat meat, fish or anything derived from animals - lard etc.

Reason - I don't believe that we need to kill animals to survive, I'm very healthy and well fed too,but unfortunately not very slim, as I love food and cooking too.

As someone else has said, I also live near a chicken farm and am surrounded by farms, it's very sad to see the way that animals are really treated.

When chickens are taken to slaughter, they are hune up by their feet, then sprayed with water and an electric shock is given to them, to stun them , they tghen have their throats slit, whilst still alive and are allowed to bleed to death. after that they then go through a de-feathering machine and eventually arrive at the supermarket looking quite presentable !

Twink

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

One of my sister became vegetarian because she got what we call an "orphanage sickness" (those that no medical industry want's to work on it cause it not enough people have it to make monney with) we are 3 to have one (and I'm one of them), not the same sickness but all orphenage ... she didn't find anything that helped her and one day after hearing that it might help she tryed being vegetarian and it helped her for good ... this sickness is kind of horrible cause it like having artrite and it deformes your bones little by little from everywhere (even the face bones) and this girl have always been very very very beautifful, I'm not sure she would be able to take it ... but lately I 've heard they find a solution fweeeeew ! I told her, but she feel steel fine with the vegetarian diet (no evolution) and actually it gives her the time to see if the treatment they found would help her more than her vegy diet ..

• James Brown
    James Brown

I eat meat.

I try to be vegan from time to time.

The reason to not eat animal products is for health.

But the Devils in the details.

To me it is very complicated to put into practice 100% of the time.

When I eat vegan my blood pressure goes down and my cholesterol goes down also.

I know vegans who have high blood pressure and high cholesterol.

It gets complicated frying food appears to make your cholesterol and blood pressure go up/high.

Vegans don't eat animal products no cheese no eggs etc.

If you eat the cheese and eggs your cholesterol may go up.

If I eat meat and take statins. I get hives and pulled muscles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit