Did Someone forget??

by orangefatcat 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I already PM'd OFC with the admission that it was me who was her Secret Santa and because of some serious circumstances in my life, I have not been able to send her her present. After finding this thread, and reading the heart wrending comments from her, I feel like a real piece of crap. I have been having a tough time lately feeling any part of this board anyways.........and, I'm sure it's mostly in my own mind. I feel the need to publicly confess to you all that I was the one who hurt OFC. I wasn't in a very good space before I read this, and after reading this, and some situations that have developed today, I'm feeling pretty low right now. I'm sorry, OFC, I never meant to hurt you so deeply. I will be sending you a present as soon as I can dig myself out of the hole in my personal life I've found myself in. I apologize publicly for not coming forward and admitting it sooner.

Terri

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I didn't get anything :(

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Terri.....I'm pretty sure OFC didn't want you to feel this way.... ((((hugs))))

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

(((((Terri)))))

You're a very real part of this board and I sure hope you're able to get things worked out soon and feel much better!

Let us know how we can help.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Dear dear Sunnygal41,

I am so sorry that things have been terrible for you. Please don't add to your pain by worrying about me. I feel bad now. I posted you and please dear its more important that you get things in order and be happy. I am okay and everyone has been so kind to me. I wish there was something I could do for you.

I just want you to know that I love you with all of my heart and I pray that all goes well with you soon.

Here is a huge hug and kiss to make it all better.

All my love. Orangefatcat Terry.

PS with a name like Terri your going to go a long way in life with tons of happiness, I know because I say so.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Hope both of you feel better.

Hang in there

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(((((((((((OFC)))))))))))) how did you do on your surgery? did you have it yet?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Terri)))))))))))))))))))))))) how very brave and humble of you to confess. Please, please take care of yourself. That is more important than a SS gift.

• bem
    bem

((((((OFC)))))) Your such a sweetie.

((((((Sunny)))))) Don't make your self feel worse. I know OFC does not want that. Take care of you for now.

Dorothy

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Yes Sunnygal 41 please listen to everyone and just take care of yourself. you are more important than a gift.

Bem thanks for you personal post. As well as most of you. Thanks so much.

You guys are the greatest bunch of human beings I have ever known. your more loving than my own family.

hugs and kisses to all of you.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

This is for all of you and your kindnesses. All my love Orangefatcat............Terry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit