Did Someone forget??

by orangefatcat 23 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

As most of you know I am not one to ever complain or a least I hope not. I don't want to hurt anyones feelings either. But I must ask this in all humility did someone forget they were my secret santa?

Now if for some reason you are ill or forgot that is understandable. We can all forget or get caught up in things. But I feel a little unhappy that I was forgotten. I don't want the person to feel bad or that I have bad feelings for you because I haven't . Even just a note to let me know you are okay will suffice.

Love Orangefatcat..

• simplesally
    simplesally

BTT.........Oh I hope you didn't get forgotten!

• morty
    morty

Awwwwww,((((((((((( Orangefatcat))))))))))))

I was NOT your secret santa but, I am sorry you did not receive your gift (yet-hopefully).

My gift that I did send out to someone did not let me know if they received it or not, so I kind of understand how you feel.

I also sent out another gift at x-mas to someone that was not my secret santa and they did not nor still have not recieved it.I spoke with my local post office about it and they said I have to be missing the gift in transit for 60 days before I could put an "offical" complaint in.

I really hope this is the case for you and it has just gotten lost in the mail....

Morty

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Awwww one of my favorite kitty-cats here on JWD was forsaken, noooo tell me it ain't so!

(((((((((((((((((orangefatcat)))))))))))))))))

I say everyone should send her a gift to make up for not getting the one she should have gotten. Let's not single one individual out for their forgetfulness and all do our part. I'll go first, send me your addy via PM and a gift is on it's way from me.

How's that orangefatcat?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

(((OFC)))

I'm sorry.

I'd never forgotten you.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

What did you write to santa for this year? Hmmm....what do orangefatcat's like?....

Jean

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I didn't get in on the secret santa this year, but if you don't hear from the person who got your name, I'd be glad to send you a gift. I feel bad when someone gets left out.

• blondie
    blondie

I can be your Secret Santa, OFC. PM what you would like and where to send it.

Blondie

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I want to thank you all for your responses. I surely don't want to make Gadget feel bad either. Ad it was he who organized the SS. So Gadget if you read this please don't feel bad. I love you Paul and that is all that matters .

I did recieve a music CD but the person told me she wasn't my secret santa.

When I posted what I liked it was things for scrapbooking or victorian things for christmas. anything makes me happy. I just don't want anyone to feel obligated in any way. You know what I mean?

I love everyone on JWD and I just hope that my SS isn't sick or something.

But your all so sweet and kind and I thank you and thats what makes JWD a wonderful place to be at.

Love Ofc

• bem
    bem

First OFC I gotta say, hun I love your avatar.

I have your address thanks for the reminders.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit