Did Someone forget??

by orangefatcat 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Dam cats! Always wanting more! I mean you feed them, leave the toilet seat open so they always have water to drink, let them in and out of the house all the time....Will it ever end?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

you better watch out Valis, you know what I am capable of doing.

I sharpen my claws and butter my paws. So when you go to sleep tonight watch out for the howling kitty in your bed and on your face. purrrrrrr.purrrrr. Oh I am such a bad puddy kat.

meowwwwwwwww.

Love Orangefatcat

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    I have been having a tough time lately feeling any part of this board anyways.........and, I'm sure it's mostly in my own mind. I feel the need to publicly confess to you all that I was the one who hurt OFC. I wasn't in a very good space before I read this, and after reading this, and some situations that have developed today, I'm feeling pretty low right now. I'm sorry, OFC, I never meant to hurt you so deeply.

Yes it's in your mind Terri, you are a valuable part of this board and you have lots of insight that helps so many. I get those same feelings from time to time then something like this happens someone steps up to the plate when they could just as easily ducked out, that is class Terri and I thank you for showing what a real human being does they take ownership. You've risen above and beyond in my book girl.

Big hugs to ya and I hope the difficulties that you are going through soon are over I'll keep you in my thoughts and send some positive energy your way girl!

(((((((((((((((((((((((Terri)))))))))))))))))))))))

Kate

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Dear sweet friends and apostatoes!

Thank you for all the understanding and encouragement and love you have shown to both OFC/Terry and Sunny/Terri. I want to reinterate that I didn't post my comment to get sympathy. I was sooo appalled at the depth of hurt and great humility in the fact that OFC reached out the way she did. Honey, you are indeed a sweetheart, and yes, we Terri/y's are a tough lot and very self sufficient and strong. I was feeling very overwhelmed that day anyways?..financial struggles, mostly. I know that most of my feelings of isolation, are indeed those negative tapes that we acquire in early life that just love to play with us when we are feeling vulnerable. While it will indeed take a while for things to balance out in my life, I want you all to know that I do love you all very much. I'm just a big, emotional mushball, as all who know me in real life know and that I wear my heart too much on my sleeve at times.

I have been having alot of nightmares involving my family and my ex husband and being forced back into the Kingdom Hall..........they are very real and detailed.

I'm sure it's just my subconscious trying to deal with all the stuff I'm dealing with financially and in the relationship I?m in now, and my mom?s illness and the realization that she may die at any moment?..the fact, like all of us, that we've lost most of our blood family and long time friends, and feel totally cut off. If it weren?t for my boyfriend?s loving family, I would have NO family at all, other than you here on the forum. I also know that I chose to make these decisions in my life, thinking I knew how they might play out in time. But, to my and all of our defense, we never can know the true depths and extent of the emotional consequences this rigid religion?s stance will have on us. So, in my dreams, I am often struggling with wanting to be part of my family again, but, they want me to go to meetings and out in service and I am feeling all the old feelings of repression and dread and sickening boredom??..last night, I dreamt that I was at the KH and instead of sitting inside, I was out in the car??..and people kept coming out and trying to get me to go in and I wouldn?t. In many of my dreams, I am again married to the man I spent twenty years with, and I am overwhelmed with the feelings of deep loneliness and lack of connection???I reach out in my dreams, emotionally, for a connection, and he doesn?t reach back, just as it was in real life for so many years. I feel trapped and desperately unhappy, just as I was in the marriage, knowing there should be more to two people?s lives together than what I have, but, no matter how much I try to articulate it and get him to understand, he doesn?t???he just goes on being only who and what he can be???????..those are just some of the things that I?ve been dealing with on the subconscious level???..I know sharing them will help others, new ones that are also struggling to come to terms with this stuff that life and being a human and a member of the JW religion bring into our life. Read and take whatever can help you in your own struggle to become well and healthy.

And, I'm not sure why this post is all goofed up the way it is............LOL..........anyways, thanks for listening and being here!

Love,

Terri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit