How long since you been out in service?

by freedom96 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

I have not been an unpaid salesperson for a multi-billion dollar publishing company for at least 25 years now.

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

id say maybe 1 year now....i am willing to bet i went out in service with my dad sometime in december or january last year

• Pole
    Pole

Good question.

Last time i went out (early last year - just before my quick fade) I went with an overzelous brother. Guess what. We met my workmate. Sh**t happens. I felt sooo embarrassed as I already felt a non-witness. I knew it would be my last time and I felt somthing like that would happen.

I stopped going to the meetings last year too. Ready to be df'd any moment. I don't give a damn.

Pole

• vitty
    vitty

About 9 months ago I knew it was wrong and felt so embarrist and worried about involving someone in this religion I wouldnt go out again

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

11 years.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Since the first George Bush was president.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Not long enough!

u/d

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Haven't slogged WT litter-ature around since 1992, just before I purposely moved out of my congregations territory. A full year and a half after I was dunked in the name of the WT god.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

I was out in December 2003 but didn't report for that month. Not been to a meeting or out on the work since.

Eyeslice

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Damn, it's coming up on 9 years! How time flies when I'm doing better things with my time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit