Notice to all JW's - You must now call the Yorkshire Ripper your 'Brother'!

by nicolaou 53 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

Ministers visit Sutcliffe twice a week? Wow - bet they'll dine off that for a few years - I wonder if while they're there they are 'advising' about his forthcoming marriage - is he marrying a 'sister' as the Society recommends?

• steve2
    steve2

Sutcliffe, if released, won't bother knocking. He'll do his ministry in the street, waiting for you in the alleyway. Be warned: there'll be no return visits...Mwa hahhahahahah....

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

I wonder which parts of the Bible HE highlights - I bet HIS Bible flops open at Mary Magdelene! -lol

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Ahem!

Perhaps a moderator could edit my original post in this thread. I had linked to an image of Sutcliffe from a 'Ripper' site and the owner obviously does not appreciate it - I don't think he's worried about his bandwidth, he's more likely assuming that we are all good little Jehovah's Witnesses!

"ribbit"

• Honesty
    Honesty

Glibness/superficial charm
    Grandiose sense of self-worth
    Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom
    Pathological lying
    Conning/manipulative
    Lack of remorse or guilt
    Shallow affect
    Callous/lack of empathy
    Parasitic lifestyle
    Poor behavioural controls
    Early behaviour problems
    Lack of realistic, long-term plans
    Failure to accept responsibility for own actions

He'll fit right in as a dub

Narcissism is also a characteristic - Definitely elder material with this 'quality.'

And welcome, Yvonne. Investigate before baptism because you will be Disfellowshipped if you are found on internet sites like this after you are baptised. Oh yeah, when you get baptised you have put yourself under the death threat of the result of disfellowshipping. Just ask the JWs what disfellowshipping really means for a person. You don't get baptised into the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit by the JWs, either. Ask to see the public declaration you agree to BEFORE you join the JW club because death is the only way out of the JW religion.

I didn't mean to hijack your thread. It just scares me so much to hear of another innocent person about to get snared by the WatchTower God.

• steve2
    steve2

Given the rather joyless and stressful existence of those who inhabit the kingdom halls, perhaps Sutcliffe "deserves" the Watchtower lifestyle.

• badboy
    badboy

i UNDERSTAND HE HAS called off his marriage.

Wonder Why?.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

If becoming a dub was compulsory, it would be what we in the states term, "Cruel and unusual punishment."

CZAR

• ignored_one
    ignored_one
    Perhaps a moderator could edit my original post in this thread. I had linked to an image of Sutcliffe from a 'Ripper' site and the owner obviously does not appreciate it - I don't think he's worried about his bandwidth, he's more likely assuming that we are all good little Jehovah's Witnesses!

I was wondering why no one had spotted that.

-

Ignored One.

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

...have just watched a DVD - and the Yorkshire Ripper's SECOND line of defence was that when he worked as a gravedigger, he heard the voice of God telling him to go and kill prostitutes. So, this (becomming a JW) isn't his FIRST experience of wanting to please/follow God

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit