Current Favorite Movie Quote

by CinemaBlend 71 Replies latest social entertainment

• Jez
    Jez

I am sitting at work, trying to quietly laugh. I am shaking laughing at some of these quotes.

Here are some of mine:

LionKing: "Remember...who you are" "Run away....and....never....return"

Without a paddle: "What happens in the cave....stays in the cave." "Put Jabba put in his hut!!"

Jack Nicholson in a Few Good Men: "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"

Fargo: "I am not going to sit here and debate you Jerry, I'm not going to DEBATE you"

"She's your fuckin' wife Jerry"

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Moonstruck

Ronny: Loretta I love you. Not?not like they told you love is, and I didn?t know this either. But love don?t make things nice. It ruins everything. It breaks your heart. It makes things a mess. We aren?t here to make things perfect. Snowflakes are perfect. Stars are perfect. Not us. Not us. We are here to ruin ourselves and to break our hearts and to love the wrong people and..and die?I mean the storybooks are bullshit! Now I want you to come upstairs with me and GET in my bed!

Rose: I just want you to know that no matter what you do, you're still gonna die.
    Cosmo Castorini: Thank you, Rose.

• Jez
    Jez

I have some more from one of my fav movies, "Pleasantville" Such a parallel to life as a JW.

1. Mary Sue: "What's outside of Pleasantville?" (a question that has never been asked before)

2. Bud arrives to find his boss has rubbed off the counter color from over-wiping it...

Boss: "I wipe, you put out the napkins, then I make the fries. You didn't come, so I just kept on wiping."

Bud: "You can make the fries even if I have not put out the napkins"

Boss: "Oh, ok"

3. "It never changes. What's the point? It never gets any better or any worse"

4. Skip: "You're the keenest girl in the whole world"

Mary Sue: "Talking is over rated, lets get out of here"

(after they have sex) Mary Sue: "Gee, Skip, I sure had a wonderful time."

5. David yells at Mary Sue: "You are messing with their whole goddam universe!"

Mary Sue yells back: "maybe it NEEDS to be messed with. Have you ever thought of that?? They have alot of potential, they just don't know better!"

6. Men all SHOCKED to learn that George went home, and found......no dinner made....no wife in the house......the mayor states: "If George here doesn't get his dinner.....it could be...anyone of us."

• Frantic
    Frantic

'Hi can I grab a Medium seven-up'

"Why sir, do you not know for a mere 25 cents more you could purchase a large beverage. And u know....Im only telling you this because we're such good friends, Medium is really only for suckers who dont know the concept of value"

GHOST WORLD - THORA BIRCH

• Angharad
    Angharad

Gladiator - Russel Crowe, when asked who he is and he turns his back on the emperor - "My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Commander of the armies of the North, general of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor Marcus Aurelius ....father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife and I will have my revenge"

Its the way he says it in that husky voice

Jack Nicholson in a Few Good Men: "You want the truth....you can't handle the truth!

• prophecor
    prophecor

.........pressure...it changes everything..........some folks, you squeeze em, they focus...others, they fold...

Al Pacino. The Devil's Advocate

• sandy
    sandy

One of the funniest movies I have ever seen: Napoleon Dynamite

Don: Hey, Napoleon. What did you do last summer again?

Napoleon Dynamite: I told you! I spent it with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines!

Don: Did you shoot any?

Napoleon Dynamite: Yes, like 50 of 'em! They kept trying to attack my cousins, what the heck would you do in a situation like that?

Don: What kind of gun did you use?

Napoleon Dynamite: A freakin' 12-gauge, what do you think?

Napoleon Dynamite: How long did it take you to grow that moustache?

Pedro: A couple of days.

Kip: Well, things are getting pretty serious right now. I mean, we chat online for, like, two hours every day so I guess you could say things are gettin' pretty serious.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Pulp Fiction

Mia Don't you hate that?
    Vincent: What?
    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?
    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fu** up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence

As Good As It Gets

"Where do they teach you to talk like that? In some Panama City "Sailor wanna hump-hump" bar, or is it getaway day and your last shot at his whiskey? Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here"

Meet The Parents

[Jack's Poem]
    Jack Byrnes: "My Mother" by Jack Byrnes / You gave me life. / You gave me milk. / You gave me courage. / Your name was Angela. / An Angel from Heaven. / But you were also an angel of God. / And he needed you to. / I selfishly tried to hold on to you, / While the cancer ate away at your organs, / Like an un-stopable rebel force. / And now we'll meet in heaven. / And I shall see you / Nevermore. Nevermore. Nevermore.

Dismembered

• zaphod
    zaphod

"nobody makes me bleed my own blood, nobody" White Goodman - Dodgeball

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

This isn't a dream, this is really happening!!

from Rosemary's Baby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit