I have some more from one of my fav movies, "Pleasantville" Such a parallel to life as a JW.
1. Mary Sue: "What's outside of Pleasantville?" (a question that has never been asked before)
2. Bud arrives to find his boss has rubbed off the counter color from over-wiping it...
Boss: "I wipe, you put out the napkins, then I make the fries. You didn't come, so I just kept on wiping."
Bud: "You can make the fries even if I have not put out the napkins"
Boss: "Oh, ok"
3. "It never changes. What's the point? It never gets any better or any worse"
4. Skip: "You're the keenest girl in the whole world"
Mary Sue: "Talking is over rated, lets get out of here"
(after they have sex) Mary Sue: "Gee, Skip, I sure had a wonderful time."
5. David yells at Mary Sue: "You are messing with their whole goddam universe!"
Mary Sue yells back: "maybe it NEEDS to be messed with. Have you ever thought of that?? They have alot of potential, they just don't know better!"
6. Men all SHOCKED to learn that George went home, and found......no dinner made....no wife in the house......the mayor states: "If George here doesn't get his dinner.....it could be...anyone of us."