Current Favorite Movie Quote

by CinemaBlend 71 Replies latest social entertainment

• CinemaBlend
    CinemaBlend

"God is just an imaginary friend for adults." - Morgan Freeman, The Big Bounce

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

'I guess it comes down to two things: get busy living, or get busy dying' - The Shawshank Redemption

• prophecor
    prophecor

"Are you a spirit, or just some hungry ghost?" Blind man talking to Sean Penn in U-Turn

• Englishman
    Englishman

Here’s what Hugh Grant, as the Prime Minister of Great Britain, says in "Love Actually" after meeting with the USA cowboy president, played by a perpetually-hideous Billy-Bob Thornton.

Press Conference Reporter: Mr. President, has it been a good visit?

The President: Very satisfactory indeed. We got what we came for and our special relationship is still very special.

Press Conference Reporter: Prime Minister?

The Prime Minister: I love that word “relationship”. Covers all manner of sins, doesn’t it? I fear that this has become a bad relationship. A relationship based on the President taking exactly what he wants and casually ignoring all those things that really matter to, erm… Britain. We may be a small country but we’re a great one, too. The country of Shakespeare, Churchill, the Beatles, Sean Connery, Harry Potter. David Beckham’s right foot. David Beckham’s left foot, come to that. And a friend who bullies us is no longer a friend. And since bullies only respond to strength, from now onward, I will be prepared to be much stronger. And the President should be prepared for that.

Englishman.

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

''Get away from her you BITCH'' - Sigourney Weaver, 'Aliens' - classic!

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

"Keep what you kill." - the Chronicles of Riddick

• under74
    under74

Stay Gold Ponyboy. Stay Gold. -The Outsiders

• prophecor
    prophecor

" Today is a good day to die " Kiefer Sutherland opening line in film.......Flatliners

• Mulan
    Mulan

"Don't let being Greek define who you are, but let it enhance who you become" (or something like that) from My Big Fat Greek Wedding

To me it said a lot and you can put JW in there for Greek, and it will be all of us.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

"...I just go berserk." Billy Jack from Billy Jack

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit