Current Favorite Movie Quote

by CinemaBlend 71 Replies latest social entertainment

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

"I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?"

Harry Callahan Dirty Harry 1971

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I have nothing to add to this thread because, frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Knowledge is the enemy of faith......The Order

• gumby
    gumby

No one sees the wizard, nooooooooo one! ; the Wizard of Oz

It's like the only movie part I could remember

Gumby

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa

Happy Gilmore is confronting Shooter McGavin. Shooter just purchased Happy's grandmother's house that was auctioned off at a foreclosure sale.

Shooter - "I eat shits like you for breakfast"

Happy - "You eat shit for breakfast?!?!?"

Just typing it makes me crack up! Favorite line ever!

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

"Sometimes you gotta say, 'What the f*ck.'"

Booger, from Revenge of the Nerds. Incredibly wise words from a silly, but fun movie.

Brad

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

That Abbottsford thread made me think of this one:

"You know, you have to pass two different tests just to get your driver's licence, but they'll let any ASSHOLE be a father."

That's from Keanu Reeves' character in the movie "Parenthood".

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Son your ego is writing checks your body can't cash -- Top Gun - spoken to Tom Cruise (Maverick)

I do also like ""'I guess it comes down to two things: get busy living, or get busy dying' - The Shawshank Redemption""

• prophecor
    prophecor

......." there could be two people at a party so perfect for one another...and the two would never connect...then there could be two people on opposite sides of the planet...and nothing could keep them apart "

The Fisher King

Mercedes Ruehl speaking to Jeff Bridges during one of the most touching of scenes in the movie.

*walks away weeping like a little girl*

• prophecor
    prophecor

....... " I'm the hand up Mona Lisa's skirt,..... I'm a surprise Kevin, they never see me coming ".........

Al Pacino The Devil's Advocate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit