The scared little girl in the basement

by brandnew 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri
    The sister directly behind the speaker... I don't think she's paying attention.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

The little girl should have a Watchtower children's book in her hand to distract her from the meeting and lessen her fear. She could look at the uplifting pictures such as:

Oh my, look at those worldly men below. They don't look to happy. 

THEY HID IN THE CAVES

She's gotta learn how to dodge those meteors, the angels flinging them down may not have the best aim

This one should happify her:  

• zeb
    zeb

picture this.

for whatever reason a gas leak or chemical spill the Bethel has to be evacuated. Imagine the gb all having to leave their fully serviced lifestyle and go live in basements of perhaps not particularly receptive jw.

They have to move in with familys (imagine the gb being around diaper changing) childrens squabbles, teenagers stereos,  getting kids off to school.

• millie210
    millie210

What a great concept to imagine zeb.

I couldnt help but think how they might change what they put in print after such an experience.

But maybe not...after all, they were teenagers once and they STILL dont "get" what it is like.

• rebel8
    rebel8

It's AWESOME they put this pic in print. FINALLY showing the truth that they are wacko preppers.

Some congs don't do the prepping and even people here have refused to believe it goes on. 

IMO this is a very significant pic. What does the article say?

Why would anyone have a JW.ORG sign in their unfinished basement?

It's a fake

• prologos
    prologos

The second picture by Watchtower-Free of the "2020 edition" has what looks a torque wrench at the feet of the speaker.so? wt is to tighten  the controls, the screwing? the nuts?

The little girl knows where the danger lies, at the intent behind the camera person. The harm comes from the wt propaganda machine. and she is asking, will this be the last take,? I have to go, and want to play.  

• jw07
    jw07
    TINFOIL BRIGADE!!!!!!

• jw07
    jw07
    The 'sister to the reader's left isn't drinking the Koolaid. She doesn't know about the shovels in the back.
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Why do they need to hide? Won't jehober protect them?

just asking!

eyeuse2badub

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Getting protection , not from jehoober, but from a man made structure?  Was the architech inspired ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit