The scared little girl in the basement

by brandnew 34 Replies latest jw friends

• brandnew
    brandnew
    I think she would be saying" help me"....ya know?
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    WE KNOW NEITHER THE DAY NOR THE HOUR.......hope they packed a lunch.......oh.   oh.....thats maybe why she has that look.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It is going to be really funny to see when they actually announce the tribulation or attack on God's people

I suspect Satan's attack on God's People will be invisible (just like JC's presence).

Doc

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Hey...this is the same look my kids used to give me when I told them we had to go to a meeting or assembly! lol
  • Watchtower-Free
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Watchtower Corporation has been fear mongering for over a century now mostly connected to its literature proliferation.

Most JWS living today got drawn into this religious publishing house by the same alluring tactic.

Exploit people fears and insecurities is what the WTS. does and its all to serve the organization's means of power, control and money.

The fear mongering continues on because the leaders of this organization know it works, not only to allure people but to influence people to sustain the organization. With no money and no power this organization would have never developed and grown as it did .    

• Stealth
    Stealth
    Why would anyone have a JW.ORG sign in their unfinished basement?
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

@Finkelstein: The fear mongering continues on because the leaders of this organization know it works, not only to allure people but to influence people to sustain the organization. With no money and no power this organization would have never developed and grown as it did

Sounds like Fox News.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Oh the emotions that this generates. I can't imagine the discussions that my family members engaged in based upon this picture.  This picture encapsulates everything that the Watchtower promotes as their end-time scenario.  I am out for many years and see the religion as all crap; and yet I still have a few emotional chords ringing.

My hat goes off to the person or people involved in this picture.  You get an "A+." 

But then again, it is all fiction... but I still give an "A+" 

• millie210
    millie210

Stealth4 hours ago
    Why would anyone have a JW.ORG sign in their unfinished basement?

What do you want to bet that they are going to start putting the JW.Org signs up in a manner similar to the safe haven signs or the safe shelter signs?

Maybe thats why. 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit