The scared little girl in the basement

by brandnew 34 Replies latest jw friends

• brandnew
    brandnew

Im kinda mad, its hard to shake off the look of that little girls face...standing in someones basement, SCARED.

Why the hiding? If these people werent in this basement, would they be killed?  All them years of studying and being loyal, and its come to this.......being scared in a basement....ALL BAD ! ! ! !

• Simon
    Simon
    I feel your topic lacks some context.
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    In relation to todays watchtower study picture on page 26.....sorry ! !
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

It's the Great Trib, plenty to be scared of. Aren't you scared just looking at her?

• brandnew
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    yep, the Koolaid is on the shelf
  • runForever
    runForever

So they're like Moses directing the people out of danger and into the promised land.

It is going to be really funny to see when they actually announce the tribulation or attack on God's people or something which they eventually will have to. I hope some Witnesses come up to me and laugh in my face as if I'm going to die.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    All by design. There is psychology behind their illustrations. That evoke emotions etc. In a crowd pic they always have a person looking at you the reader. In this one it while he is reading off the koolaid recipe they are about to drink because gog is suing the org for sex abuse
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

runForever: "It is going to be really funny to see when they actually announce the tribulation or attack on God's people or something which they eventually will have to."

They'll never announce the Great Tribulation. First of all, the UN will never make any "peace and security" announcement. Secondly, Babylon the Great - Christendom and company - will never be attacked by any government forces. Third, no one's going to come out to get the Witnesses like they expect them to.

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes
    Someone today commented that it looks like the little girl is saying to the reader "are your ready?  After the letter is read do they go home and go back to work the next day or are they stuck in the basement until everyone is destroyed?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit