Words you used instead of cussing

by JH 40 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH
    Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I use 'farging' a lot.

I got it from a movie with Michael Keaton I watched many years ago, Johnny Dangerously.

DY

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

"Zute" or "flute" instead of "merde !" whish means "shit"

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

actually even zute or flute were not appreciated either in knowing that my mother cussed like hell with bodylangage (just like her mother)

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

and actually I truly like to cuss ... never missed any occasion since I began with

• Mulan
    Mulan

I remember saying "cripe" a lot when I was really young, until my Dad started making fun of me everytime. So I stopped. Our family was not a cussing family................I had grandparents that were very prim and proper, and neither they nor their children ever swore. So it got passed on to us and my cousins.

I did say Jiminy Crickets all the time, and shoot and rats and doggone it. Grandma used to so "oh my" and that was about as bad as it got.

It doesn't come easily to me, even now, so you will rarely hear me use a curse word and I never say the "f" word. I think I would die of embarrassment.

That is all from a lifetime of programming, but I don't see a reason to undo it either, so I will stay this way I think.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Anything ending with diddly, doodaly or 'dokaly

Ned Flanders: I've done everything the Bible says - even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff!

Oh ya my grandma use to say Crapadation instead of Shizzle

• upside/down
    upside/down

Mother Dawg!

BEEEatch!

Crap

Friggin

Fuuuh

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère!

... ... well you forgot a few good onces like ... fils de pute et batards ! ... Enculé is my favorite actually .... the first on I remember that I've dared using ... it cost me to have a fight with a guy who's nobody wanted to get in trouble with ... and guess what ? I was SO SCARED that I WIN the FIGHT ! ... ... (it was so spectacular that nobody realised that I pi in my pant believe it or not) from then nobody around dared to bother me or call me whatever (cause i've got my fare share of being cussed before that, as a black-fat-ugly-poor-jw), actually I became famous in my neigborhood everybody knew my name. (that why actually I not scared being scared it helps !!!)

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Flayng = Damn

Shmo = Hell

Example: Flayng 'em all to shmo!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit