FreedomFrog's Judicial Committee was today (Not DF'd!)

by AlmostAtheist 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Congrats FF & AA!

Thinking back, I wish I had half of your humour and acting talent when I stepped out...

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman
    Now that one of you are "out" and one "in", you can do whatever you want

but you still have to be carefully - as OFC said: they will watch you like hawks.

But what a great outcome.

CONGRATULATIONS
  • TheEdge
    TheEdge

A great relief, no doubt. Never been through that myself, but I know the stress and fear that the Elders can inflict. I think a drunken orgy is in order, by means of a celebration

• Jez
    Jez

I am so glad that you went to the meeting. If only we could all use and apply the saying, NO FEAR.

It is amazing how gaining only a little bit of knowledge about what JW are really about really does crumble everything they say.

I grew up thinking that the elders had answers for everything and were sooo wise. It shows how sheltered we were. With my elder meeting, they sounded silly, uneducated and weak. It is only because I had gained a new understanding and awareness of them. I am so thankful I met with them and very thankful that you met with them as well.

Well balanced discussion! Jez

• xjw_b12
  • calamityjane
    calamityjane

Awesome news.

Yep, just blame everything on your apostate hubby

cj

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Classic AlmostAtheist!

Yes, most JW?s ?know? something is wrong! Very few are truly happy! I recalled a worldly-person, or rather (sorry for the JW-speak), a non-JW, asking me ?are you a happy person?? I froze, couldn?t answer, because at the time, I was a very unhappy JW!

Thanks for the update!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    but you still have to be carefully - as OFC said: they will watch you like hawks.

I was just re-reading this and you know what's so funny? They haven't said a word to Gina. No calls, nothing. Nobody even invited her to the memorial. I guess once an apostate lives in the house, you're on your own.

Sweet! Puzzling, but sweet!

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit