FreedomFrog's Judicial Committee was today (Not DF'd!)

by AlmostAtheist 37 Replies latest jw friends

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    I would have thought they'ld have one all set up.

Yeah, me too. But then again, the SAME excuse was given to me just like the ones that I've heard for years when I really DID want a study. They're "too busy". I do have them to thank for not "finding the time" because who knows, I might still be stuck in the borg today if they had. ewwww!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Congratulations! The good guy (girl) bad guy routine. That was great, especially that one word (honey) you slipped in at the end.

S

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

I'm hoppin' Happy for ya!!

• londoner
    londoner

Hi Dave,

I'm glad for both of you, the next few weeks will be tough, hang in there.

If they DF you be carefull that it doesn't strain your relationship with FF, let her see that you are happy in your life and not afraid of the stand you have made, she is going to be nervous about goin to the K H and facing people after the announcement, give her a big hug before she goes to the meeting, EVERY TIME.

The little pats on the back, and the "never mind " , "if ther's anything I can do" that she gets at the K H will soon stop, so you keep giving her a hug just before she goes out the door and her sub-concience will start to make her feel she would rather be at home with you than in a room full of robots playing follow the leader. Don't discourage her from going, she will make that decision herself in time, be patient.

I'm thinging of you, your not alone.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

LoverofTruth...

Good to see you on this side.

FFrog

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Awww...Londoner, you're so sweet...though, I started with my doubts over 6 years ago, and was finished with it about 2 years ago. We both came out completely at the same time. I just said I was going to go just to play the "good little witness" to get them to back off.

Though, thanks for giving my husband "good advice". I STILL love the hugs anyway.

FF

• londoner
    londoner

Now I got a tear in my eye,

Did you read my posting, why I left after 50 jrs a jw

Love you both XXX

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    Did you read my posting, why I left after 50 jrs a jw

Yes, I did. It seems to be a common way ex-JW's comes out. Though, (if it helps) you can also look at it another way (commenting on your thread). You still have plently of life ahead of you. Don't let them control you anymore...YOU have a beautiful opportunity. YOU can now live YOUR life and not THEIRS.

You can enjoy your life without the guilt.

FFrog

• Swan
    Swan

...and the last nominee is FreedomFrog for the "The Christmas Gambit"

As we got up to leave, Elder 3 asked, in regards to my own judicial committee meeting, "I hope we see you Wednesday for your meeting." To which I responded, "No, I won't be here." The look on their faces was absolutely priceless. "You can still meet if you want to, but don't bother on my account." I looked at them for another instant or so -- three deer in the headlights -- and left. The cherry on top was after I said it and turned away, my wife said in a scolding voice, "Honey!" as if I was slapping the very face of Jehovah himself. (You can judge for yourself how sincere my dear wife was in her scolding!)

(APPLAUSE)

... The envelope please...

... and the winner of the Oscar for best actress goes to ...

FREEDOMFROG!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'm really glad this worked out to your satisfaction
    Hopefully you'll be able to see the little bundle of fun, that's coming along

It sounds like a job well done, by both of you!

(((hugs)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit