FreedomFrog's Judicial Committee was today (Not DF'd!)

by AlmostAtheist 37 Replies latest jw friends

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I am so happy for you. If only jw familes knew the efforts xjw's go through to try and keep a relationship with them. *sigh*

• bebu
    bebu

Sounds almost like a comedy routine, with FF playing the straight man!

Congratulations for not being DF! Great job at restraining yourselves, too!

bebu

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

It is nice to know that Gina is not going to be disfellowshipped. But I am just curious about one thing. Are you guys wanting to stay in the organization or am I confused? One thing though Gina you can still associate with your family and that is the best of news. But be careful they are giong to be watching you like hawks.

Congratulatons to you both.

Love Orangefatcat..

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Great! I'm glad you weren't disfellowshipped and will be able to be around your family.

AA-Excellent job of biting your tongue!

Thankfully, their crap is over for you both!

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Now that one of you are "out" and one "in", you can do whatever you want and just blame Dave.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    Now that one of you are "out" and one "in", you can do whatever you want and just blame Dave.

Now YOU weren't suppose to know that!!! You didn't hear it from me.

• outnfree
    outnfree

I've been following your story, AA and FF, and I'm glad to hear this resolution. I'd have paid money to have seen the reaction of those 3 elders when you told them you wouldn't be attending your own JC!

outnfree

• Purza
    Purza

Sometimes the anticipation of having to go to a JC is worse than the actual JC. (only sometimes)

I am glad you got a positive result out of it!

Purza

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Great news you two!

I'm really shocked though that nothing was said about making sure Gina had a Bible Study with someone really soon. I would have thought they'ld have one all set up. Lucky for you they didn't Gina!

Now it's time to celebrate!Cheers!

Kate

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

*sighhhhhhh* I love happy endings. (throughly enjoyed your recounting the tale)//// hehe ... good job

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit