Fainting Goats!

by gumby 52 Replies latest social humour

• FMZ
    FMZ

Xena, are you saying she was a wool-licker??

FMZ

• gumby
    gumby
    your maid seemed pretty friendly at the last place gumby...maybe she wouldn't mind a bit of herself

Ya had to go and bring up the vacuuming babe in the red Fredricks outfit didn't ya? I was just gettin over her to. I'm thinkin you liked her better than me ya rascal

Gumby

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

This goat walks into the farm yard and sees Gumby with his sheep. The goat faints dead away. Poor lil traumatized fellah.

• Valis
    Valis
    The goat faints dead away.

and that is about the only way Gumbeastiality gets laid...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• gumby
    gumby

Don't knock if you ain't tried it Valamb. They wake up too quick is the only problem.

I owe you one Flyin

Gumby

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I owe you one Flyin

Gumby

Ah, Gumby you know you love it.

• AloneinOh
    AloneinOh

Living in the middle of the largest Amish population in the country we have all of that stuff around here. I even have friends that raise fainting goats. Milking goats by hand used to be an everyday thing when I was a kid. Spent most summers on the farm.

The fainting goats can be pretty funny if you never seen one before. There are also the pygmy goats, tumbling pigeons, etc... In Mt.Hope we have exotic animal auctions every year. Lions, tigers, bears, monkeys....

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Yes folks, there really is an : American Tennessee Fainting Goats Association.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Fainting goats. Sounds like a good term for JWs when confronted with apostates.

AlanF

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well ... she looks funny like that (but actually it's not a game)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit