Fainting Goats!

by gumby 52 Replies latest social humour

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    The faintin thing won't work for us heathen goatbastards Flyin....I already thought about it.

Yeah, and just think of how many goats just one, several city blocks long, crack in the earth could swallow up. I guess I wasn't thinking deeply enough about this. But see, I am a woman and women cannot think logically because 'hova didn't make us that way.When angelic massacres are going on all around us, all we can do is hold our skirts up a little and scream and jump up and down real fast like there's a mouse loose in the kitchen.

• Brummie
    Brummie

...ok, so we didnt have a plan after all....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    ...ok, so we didnt have a plan after all....

Wait, Brumbie, I have another idea. Maybe the Jdubbies don't have the truth afterall. (Don't shriek so loud. Ouch)Let's all do some research and see if they are really tellin' us the truth. Maybe they aren't. Maybe we don't have to worry about the big A afterall.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Let's all do some research and see if they are really tellin' us the truth

You're not suggesting viewing apostate sites are you? >>shocked<<

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Hi goatkillingbastard,

I have seen many fainting goats in my mission to sell houses in the country that I live, the reason the shepherds used , then made me sick, but of course I am menopausel and I cry at everything now a days.

Love you and hope your doing ok.

Beth

• Brummie
    Brummie

NPY, have wondered how you got on, hope its all good news, good to see you (((((((hugs))))))

Oh yeah, and this thread is cruel, I've began a website www.silentgoats.com

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Brummie,

I hate your new avatar, change it to a cute kitten and I might talk to you,...MIGHT being the key word.

• Brummie
    Brummie

I luuuurv it when you're so demanding...

Gots to go, in a rush, darn you shoulda come on earlier, I'll get back to you ok....missed ya

Brummie

• gumby
    gumby
    Gots to go, in a rush, darn you shoulda come on earlier, I'll get back to you ok....missed ya

Brummie

Don't believe him Beth.....Brummie will NEVER get back to you. He makes all these big promises then leaves yer arse! He's a heartbreaker I tell ya. I'll bet the ol' bastard is out there right now startin his own fainting goat farm, and it was my idea first! Jealous little bastard.

Gumby

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

..theeeere's a track winding back to a tummble down shack .. on the road toooo gun daaaargoyy ..zzzzzz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit