Fainting Goats!

by gumby 52 Replies latest social humour

• gumby
    gumby

The problem is Faraon, the attakers see the little guys alive and they don't faint till startled.....so the carniverous bastards know they have a hot meal with a newly passed out goat. Poor little fellas.

Gumby.....of the goatlike class

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

In New Zealand, these goats faint when they hear the sound of a zipper.

Pope

• Honesty
    Honesty

Don't diss the fainters. A friend has a herd of 'em. That's how I figured out how stoopid the borg is about the sheep and goats sh##$t they print. Those fainters ain't got no loyalty thay'll eat dog food cat food chicken feed bread hay it don't matter what you feed them or who the master is. Hey I just described a dub

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You know, that goat strategy would work great at the Big A. If you're a goat and some big angel dudes come a knockin' on your door, you just faint dead away.They think they scared you to death and so they move on to the next massacre. You keep up the fainting act until all of the angel killin is done with. Then you just dress up in sheep's clothing and blend in with the jw sheep.

Gummers, I saw those little goats on TV one time, the learning channel or some similar one, and I thought they were fainting to play dead. I also thought they were very cute.

• gumby
    gumby
    In New Zealand, these goats faint when they hear the sound of a zipper.

Pope

We don't use zippers here in the U.S. pardner *talks like a big ol' tough cowboy* We wear Levi 501's and the little fellas never hear the buttons. Ya gotta be smarter than the goat ma friend. Gumby

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

BOO !!!!!!

• Brummie
    Brummie
    You know, that goat strategy would work great at the Big A. If you're a goat and some big angel dudes come a knockin' on your door, you just faint dead away.They think they scared you to death and so they move on to the next massacre. You keep up the fainting act until all of the angel killin is done with. Then you just dress up in sheep's clothing and blend in with the jw sheep.

Lets get our heads together, sounds like we have a plan here..

lol @ pope

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Gumby, have you ever wondered why the Scots all wear kilts?? Now you know........

Pope

• gumby
    gumby
    If you're a goat and some big angel dudes come a knockin' on your door, you just faint dead away

The faintin thing won't work for us heathen goatbastards Flyin....I already thought about it. For one, angels are almost as smart as Satan and they'll know yer fakin. You'll get smacked upside the head and not be protectin yerself if ya just lay there. Besides....faintin won't do ya any good when them big buildings fall on ya ....... and s'pecially fire comin outta the sky and burnin yer arse! Faintin just won't matter.

Gumby

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

gumbiologist- back slowly away from the goat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit