Special announcment 20 march fore JW ?

by happy man 45 Replies latest watchtower bible

• steve2
    steve2

Blondie - amazingly detailed account of what the changes are likely to entail. It would be interesting to compare the direct references to 1914 in the new edition compared to the earlier one. I suspect that, over the years, the absolute number of direct references to 1914 in the literature would have declined (although, perhaps the more general references - e.g. "we're now deep into the time of the end" - make up for this). Now, if there's a knock on your door, Blondie, I don't suppose it would be the boys from Brooklyn asking you to proof-read the new edition?

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

and the saddest part of it with all these changes is that instead of seeing direct u-turns/corrections to what was said years ago....all will just accept these changes as "new light" instead of the "new lie".......IMHO if God is directing someone (as dubs say they are being directed) would you continually follow someone that gives you wrong direction and then have to turn around years later and go back the other way....

In my bible and many other bibles it says God can't lie so if you say something this year and then next year change it...doesnt that make what you said this year untrue..or rather a lie.....why does God...my bad....JEHOVAH keep giving them wrong info only to give them the correct info in a few years.....why is it so plain for us to see and none of the dubs.....brainwashing is a mutha f#*&^

• Curious Mind
    Curious Mind

Good point sweetp, the thing i still cant reconcile is why would god give his only people wrong information to spread only to correct it over the years ,it just does not make sense

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

If it should be a new Organized - book, then most definitely such an announcement will NOT be given on a Sunday. The original message mentioned a Sunday as the day for the announcement.

Are you sure you are quite simply not confusing this with the annual special talk given around the time of the Memorial?

• blondie
    blondie

I guess time will tell, OH.

Something more than the special talk is afoot.

Have you seen a March KM yet? Supposedly there is some new info in it.

Blondie

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

New information= repackaged same o' information

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

Mark is correct. The OM book is being replaced, the new book is Organized To Do Jehovah's Will. The book will be released on Sunday March 20, 2005.

Here is a topic I started a few weeks ago. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/82455/1.ashx

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks doinmypart. I was trying to find that thread. Well, OH, I also remember that the Organized book released in 1983 also came out on Sunday, at least in the US.

Time will tell.

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

I love having the inside scoop. I think it's hilarious, that the better informed you are means that you are on the outside.

• undercover
    undercover

Isn't this like the third or fourth revised "Organization" book release? Interesting that God's spirit directed organizational books have to constantly revised and updated. I wonder when a revised Bible will be released?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit