Special announcment 20 march fore JW ?

by happy man 45 Replies latest watchtower bible

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

Blondie seems to be as informed as those in the inner core of the org.

Could it be that blondie is actually a bethel 'heavy' in disguise?

Come on you can tell us...

• blondie
    blondie

You can rest assured that no woman ever was a Bethel heavy...not since Maria Russell got tossed.

Blondie

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I am sure of only one thing - it will be an anti climax.... I remember in 1960's we were all agog because of the build up to "An important announcement to be made at the Convention which will affect the way we do the Field Ministry in the closing days of the system" (approximate quote from memory) What was it? The Truth Book ! Oh yes a big thrill.........

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

i like that statement "new light".up here they've been using the term "refinements" a lot lately along the same line as that new light crap.so all the changes in the organization book are actually just refinements,not new light.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Where are you guys hearing this stuff? It hasnt been announced at our meeting??? There is no special announcement pending for march 20? We just behiind the times? PO holding out on us? :)

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

OK, I give in, I've found it elsewhere, too (e-watchman), it IS a new Organized-book. I bow to the inevitable, to facts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit