I think my cat is a crack addict! :S

by Elsewhere 54 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Else, I'm so sorry about your cat's addiction. It's tough to get over. Give him all the love and understanding you can. Since he/she isn't able, make sure you throw away directly any plastic you find. I know it's tough love, but ya gotta do it.

Now on a serious side: Your cat may have a blockage from the plastic. That's why he's throwing up. Any food that goes down may not be getting through. Call your vet. Please. Puss needs your help.

Hugs and purrs

Bren

• Puternut
    Puternut

Elsewhere, while you are at it, perhaps you might put on some gloves and examine the little pussy more closely. If it barfs it might need to be unplugged from the other side as well.

Puternut

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Careful, Elsewhere. Addictions can lead to deviant behavior.

J

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

Funny...one of my cats loves plastic bags too. He doesn't eat them though and it's only certain types. He loves to lick the crinkly kind. (think Walmart shopping bags) It's bizarre....if I let him he'd sit there and lick for hours. I don't know if it's some sort of chemical he's getting off of them or if he just likes the sound or what. He's a weird little dude, but I loves him!

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

My cat eats plastic whenever he gets the chance. But only the celophane type like the kind that comes on a frozen dinner. (is that celophane?)

Anyway, the turd likes to be really obvious about it and then run away so that we have to chase him and give him attention. He is so weird. He also likes to molest me in my sleep. I'll wake up from a deep sleep and he's sitting on my head. doh!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lol... thanks everyone!

Your cat may have a blockage from the plastic. That's why he's throwing up. Any food that goes down may not be getting through. Call your vet. Please. Puss needs your help.

I'm sure that is what is going on... but he always gets the plastic up. That's what the little "present" is. It's like his digestive system totally rejects all plastic. As soon as he swallows any his "system" flys into full-reverse.

Funny...one of my cats loves plastic bags too. He doesn't eat them though and it's only certain types. He loves to lick the crinkly kind. (think Walmart shopping bags) It's bizarre....if I let him he'd sit there and lick for hours.

Yup... that's how he starts... then he moves into nibbling... then biting... then chewing........

• heart2heart
    heart2heart

Wow, and I thought our cats were weird....

The one we have now, he likes our laser pointer - he'll run around chasing it until he's out of breath. He eats my houseplants, loves to scratch up corrugated cardboard, loves the smell of my hair after I dye it ( he tries to "make out" with my head afterwards). But he is the biggest suck and never seems to get enough of our attention. He scratches on our shower curtain to let us know he wants a drink from the tap, and meows for help when he wants to jump up somewhere high (really a big suck). He also sleeps on his head.

His mother liked to find dirty q-tips from the bathroom garbage and play with them. I had to give her her own stash of *clean* q-tips and straws. She also liked the smell of our breath after we brushed our teeth - she would try to stick her face into our mouths - gross.

Cats sure are weird, with all of their different quirks and personality traits!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Else

Your barfing smiley is the funniest thing

S

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

"Idle paws are the Devil's playthings." maybe he needs a hobby

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

You should think about getting your cat neutered or something.

laters

kaykay_mp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit