I think my cat is a crack addict! :S

by Elsewhere 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

I think my cat is a crack addict! :S

*tsk, it's those "bad associations"...

he should only hang wif witness cats, yanno...

• Satanus
    Satanus

W the sky those psychedelic colors, it's got to be lsd.

S

Incense_and_Peppermints

i might consider it if i could see butterlies all over...

...or thousands of little Kirby's...

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Else,

I wish your cat success they are such dear creatures what they see in us I' would like to know.

I&P,

When you take phychodelics they cause what ever needs attention to be drawn up from you unconscious to your conscious. So sometime we may get frightened as we face our fears and then blissfull as we swing on the rythm of what we call "Life" The tramatic things that caused us to compensate way too,, and causeing us suffereing,, the human mind is very complex and trama screws it up,,so man should think about the benifits of that come from quieting down these impulses,,thru bringing thing unconscious and making them conscious..

I think Carl Jung called it The "collective unconsciousness" of man which includes his evolutionary origens down to hydrogen atoms of the big bang. And perhaps beyound I mean now why not?

Incense_and_Peppermints

the thought of taking them has always scared me, because my brother did that and got messed up pretty bad... but i do believe wholeheartedly that facing fears is a good thing, 'cause i have done that many times in my life. if the fears are magnified, then it stands to reason the bliss would be also - intensified to the point of unimaginable joy. sometimes i lay down on the grass and watch clouds roll in, and wish i could actually be on one, floating there... i imagine that's what this whole experience would be like. "and perhaps beyond, why not"? good thought...

• Mary
    Mary
    Lol Mary -does that mean he'd be shunned by all the JW cats?

If they are "spiritually mature" cats..........the spiritually weak cats who eat food offered to Britney Spears idols, ignore God's counsel much of the time.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I%P,

The benifit are a more integrated person,,but you need guidance and a good stting with people that know how to let you experience what ever is happening and make it intergrate. A person can only go so far on his own. My situation is that my Kundalini was awakened when my mother died and I found out tthe WT was all a Lie.. I think the depression was so tremendous that it kick started everything. Now the desire to know what is enlightenment is moveing me to look and see like a powerful mystery and also my personality is an aggressive introverted type. My mind latches on to thing and needs another distraction to change gears. That's a real hard because I haven't found one yet. I think the kundalini is causeing me to crush the ego not completely but enough to give me peace and to get me to look at myself honestly the good bad and the ugly and come to terms with it.

• Savage_Buda
    Savage_Buda

Read with me my brothers and sisters in support of our fellow cats and their addictions ? please open your New Worlds Translation and let?s read from Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous cat is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil pet owners. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his catnips keeper and the finder of lost plastic. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious hairballs those who attempt to poison and destroy my stash. And you will know I am the king cat when I lay my vengeance upon you."

• Special K
    Special K

I have to keep any and all plastic bags put away too. I'm scared he's gonna crawl in there and suffocate himself.

Cats do the darndest things. But cute aren't they.

SK

• Valis
    Valis

I have been watching this thread and have come to the conclusion that Elsewhere is the real crack addict and his cats are not only pissed off, but they are jonesing, because all they get is the residue.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Truth Bein Told" class

PS...Dude buy your crack in capsules...if the cat swallows them they will dissolve.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit