How many of us show real pictures of ourself in the forum?

by PinTail 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

coming soon :

(my Pic naked, all my addresses, phone numbers and credit card pass number and all ...) IN YOUR FACE so quick that you won't be able to see any of them

vive la france!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

<<< That's me, third star from the left.

• Badger
    Badger

My avatar resembles me, so I'm told...

this is me, as posted before...

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

<--------------This is not me. This is a picture of an actress whom I very slightly resemble, in the most general of ways. At first I didn't post a pic of my own self because I was still bloody scared of the fallout in my cong; now I don't post my pic because there are none of me that I actually like.

One poster on this forum has told me that she has a pic of me from the '80's, taken in a Kingdom Hall, I believe. I have not seen this picture, but I can well imagine how funny it must be: I was such a dorky looking teenager! Hell, I've never looked good in photographs, not once.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

I love seeing the real person in their avatar. But realize many have to remain anonymous.

Except for Valis. His pics still scare me.

<-------- That's the real me and my real computer and my now empty bottle of Wild Turkey (working on Old Forester now, good and half the price of Wild Turkey)

Steve

• JH
    JH

This is me, or at least a part of me.

<------------

• Carmel
    Carmel

Me, but I've doctored it up to make me look forty years older!!

carm

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Well, since I don't have any I like (that are recent anyway), I figured I'd use the one person who I'm told I look like.

<-------Mariah Carey

Edited for typo.

• dh
    dh

<---yes this is me

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

<------------- yes, that's me!

did anyone notice that Badger looks like he has these cheeks that you wanna just reach out and pinch? I have kids, so pinching-cheek instinct kicked in. Doesn't work too well with adults, though.

laters

kaykay_mp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit