How many of us show real pictures of ourself in the forum?

by PinTail 81 Replies latest jw friends

• PinTail
    PinTail

Me not afraid at all of the Big Bad Wolf:

Shane

• undercover
    undercover

You're the little cingular guy? I thought he was orange, not red?

• PinTail
    PinTail

Very Funny undercover. I am Santa in training.

Shane

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I would never post a picture of me in the Internet. Just to keep my own mental tranquility.

DY

• The Thinker
    The Thinker

I still go to the KH. So the 'loving' Organization will use that 'loving' arrangment called "disfellowshipping" on me andf stuff up my person life. ..... as if they care.

• PinTail
    PinTail

The reason why most everyone on the forum will not show their faces is that they are afraid of the big GB and the lurking elders that have you hiding under your beds, I used to be that way till I turned on the lights and seen they were only shapes of my old clothes on the floor and shadows of nothing.

Shane

• avishai
    avishai

The guy in my avatar? C'est moi!

• AlanF
    AlanF

I show my picture. Of course, it's an old one.

AlanF

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

pin tail

There are very good reasons why a lot dont put their Pix on this site.Maybe you are not too bothered?Many would be though.Also and more importantly,many want to keep a relationship with Family.

• Xena
    Xena

reason why most everyone on the forum will not show their faces is that they are afraid of the big GB

How do you know that? You know each and every individual who posts here and what their circumstances are? You know their every thought and the reason for their every action?

No you don't...

If someone wants to post their picture, cool...if not, it's their business.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit