How many of us show real pictures of ourself in the forum?

by PinTail 81 Replies latest jw friends

• rekless
    rekless

this is me since 2001

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I generally don't like showing my picture because I am a somewhat private person, but on occasion I do....

• jaredg
    jaredg

<----- tis me....it's a couple years old but i haven't changed much

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    Yeah, this is really me.

Holy crap, nicolaou. Damn. How you doin'? laters kaykay_mp

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

<< me and girlfriend on nudy-beach in France, with blurred naughty bits just in case someone is offended by a 12 pixel long willy. Honest, 12 pixels. My gf's face is blurred, but that's 'cause she doesn't like her face online, she was never a JW.

I've had more recognisable (clothed) pictures of me before. I don't really mind if anyone I know sees a photo. I'd love someone at work to give me a hard time because he saw a photo of me in a very alternative form of recreation on the Internet... and I don't mean nudist. You don't accidentally find photos like that... I would say "cum across", but there's no accounting for taste...

I'd just LOVE it if one of my family (all dubbies) came across my avatar and said something.

I walked, and did a bit of a run-around on the JC over adultury some two years later. Well that's when the JC was as I didn't mention it until then and was vauge on the details of when.

I wanted to avoid dfing because of my girls, who lived with my ex-wife, a JW. I made out it was a one-off and was 'repentant', and then we had a sweet little discussion about whether meeting attendence was required for repentence to be accepted. They couldn't prove it and thus couldn't df me for any credible reason, even though they would have loved to.

I don't think those monkies had opposable thumbs, but if they ever learned to use computers, or if any JW I know wanted to do anything, I now could not care less. It would lead to some interesting conversations with my family, but they would keep in touch. My girls are about as likely to become Methodists as they are JW's, for all their up-bringing.

And I would arrange to meet the JC in a coffee-shop. Fancy a spliff Brother Bastard Eyebrow Hairy Monster? I can never rember their names, only excessive nostril/ear/eyebrow hair and bad suits.

Thank you for reading my rambing answer. Normal serbice will be enhumed shirtly.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

This is my real pic.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Awww, XJW you're such a cutie! How do you keep from slobbering on the keyboard?

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I don't post mine because I'm too fat these days. I may post an older one later. Then, again, Id' rather show off my cats.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    How do you keep from slobbering on the keyboard?

I use one of these flexi-covers. Works great when I spill formula as well!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

This is me at 2 years (approximately).

It's the only avatar I've ever had.

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit