How many of us show real pictures of ourself in the forum?

by PinTail 81 Replies latest jw friends

• FairMind
    FairMind

I change my picture from time to time. The current one is really me.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

That's me, alright, with one of my nephews.
    It's about two years old, and my hair has grown a little

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

lol!
    <-----------My nose isn't quite this big

your avitar is a pic of you I & P? I didn't know that.....I love black and white pics, very classic

thank you. this new one isn't me, however. i'm just in a strange mood today...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

As you can see I`ve disguised myself as the Canadian Flag..No matter where you go in Canada,I am high atop a flag pole watching you.....OUTLAW

• under74
    under74

"The reason why most everyone on the forum will not show their faces is that they are afraid of the big GB..."

I could care less about the GB...although there are family members I'd rather not cause trouble for even if they've caused trouble for me.

Anyway, Eve's holding a rodent...I like to remember them both in happier times, before their landlord threw them out and their kids started acting up.

Incense_and_Peppermints
    Anyway, Eve's holding a rodent...I like to remember them both in happier times, before their landlord through them out and their kids started acting up.

you know...when "jehovah" made all the animals and told adam to name them, did they have things like rats and roaches and flies? does the bible say somewhere where all those critters originated and i missed it?

• under74
    under74

I'm guessing that they were created on the same day all the rest of the animals were made...but they weren't a menace as they are now. They kept to themselves and seemed cuter.

Incense_and_Peppermints

hehe... picturing them keeping to themselves and bein' all cute ...

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

coming soon :

(my Pic naked, all my addresses, phone numbers and credit card pass number and all ...) IN YOUR FACE so quick that you won't be able to see any of them

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

fbf

Have another glass of wine, and we are waiting....................................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit