When a woman asks a man to

by Brummie 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena
    Okay, am I in touch in with my masculine or feminine side right now?

BISEXUAL

I never lose when I use that word

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

You're never alone on Saturday night.

• Brummie
    Brummie

I've never had a woman ask me to get in touch with my bisexual side yet...*ponders reaction*

Brummie

• Xena
    Xena
    I've never had a woman ask me to get in touch with my bisexual side yet...*ponders reaction*

at least you are already half way there

• Brummie
    Brummie

hahaha, that is going to be my reaction if one ever does ask me to get in touch with it. I'm only gonna go halfway, you can go the other half. Makes total sense. *epiphany*

• Xena
    Xena
    Makes total sense. *epiphany*

it's what I'm here for

• Brummie
    Brummie

Where would we be without you though? Like a big kid, I am going to work tomorrow and telling everyone I am half way to being bisexual. Wonder if it will click with them?

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Love her

• nilfun
    nilfun

have you been listening to "Camelot" again?

• gumby
    gumby

Last time I asked my wife what she meant when she told me to "get in touch with my feminine side", I found out her secret lover was robbing banks in girls dresses and she was wanting me to join in with him so she could get rich......little golddiggin rascle her! I showed her, I robbed one naked and kept all the money for myself.

Seriously, I figure what she means is for him to act as a woman would at times and go out and buy a big old diamond ring.......then she tells him he's actin too much like a feminine woman and looks like a big sissy with the ring and makes him all self conscience and stuff , then she takes the damn ring leavin her old man broker than a bastard. Personally I know I'll never fall for it again!

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit