When a woman asks a man to

by Brummie 74 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

she wants him to be tender when making love - not a quick Wham Bam Thankyou MAM

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Personally I know I'll never fall for it again!

Yeah, we believe it Gummers, ever' bit.

To answer Brummie's ?

If I said it, I would mean to drop the macho bull@#$%. Show some sensativity and don't think you have to go living up to some Charles Bronson alpha male stereo type. It's okay to be human, which includes both masculine and feminine qualities. At the same time, don't lose your backbone. Nobody, man or woman respects someone who won't be assertive. Want anymore elaborations?

• Incense_and_Peppermints
  • Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

i think she just wants more cuddlies....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I don't think it's feminine to want to cuddle or be affectionate or tender. I think it's human.

• gumby
    gumby

Flying.....seriously this time....I haven't read this thread hardly as I just popped in to be a smartass the first time.

What you said sounds like the correct answer to me...although my wife has never said it to me nor am I familiar with this term. I'm a dude ...and the macho act of other dudes is repulsive and to me takes away their intelligence and shows they lack much self esteem. They might as well say......."acting tough will cover all my weaknesses because tough people are respected". They think women dig it when they act tough but actually the girls are whispering......'what an ass'!

I just asked my wife what she thought it means and she said it means a woman would like the man to perhaps be more emotional and understanding of her needs as a woman would understand her, perhaps cook and help with the house if he can when she's tired. (I'm glad she didn't say it meant for me to dress like a whore or sumthin) Ya never know what a damn woman thinks sometimes

Gumby

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    (I'm glad she didn't say it meant for me to dress like a whore or sumthin) Ya never know what a damn woman thinks sometimes

Yeah, me, too, Gumby because I don't think these would be flattering to your hairy ankles:

Seriously, though, your wife is right. We don't want to hear you say that cooking for us, or cleaning for us, or shopping with us, or sharing your tender thoughts and emotions with us is not manly. It's okay if you wrap the christmas presents better than us. It's okay if you want to shop for the bedspreads or curtains. It's wonderful if you want to change a diaper. There's just something romantic about a man feeding a toddler or washing the dishes. As long as he isn't brooding while he's doing it. The most unattractive thing I have ever seen is a jw husband, pouting and brooding over being asked to do "women's work."

• gumby
    gumby
    It's wonderful if you want to change a diaper. There's just something romantic about a man feeding a toddler or washing the dishes

I don't know about that.....but if my wife went out and changed the oil in my truck, mowed the yard, and blew off the driveway, I'd prolly get a woody.

Gumby

• Brummie
    Brummie

Y'all too darn funny

Brummie

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I don't know about that

Trust me on this one, women swoon to see their handsome husbands cheerfully dusting the TV. Even better if he's got on a frilly apron.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit