When a woman asks a man to

by Brummie 74 Replies latest jw friends

• searcher
    searcher

<Cuddles Xena>

• ballistic
    ballistic
    <Cuddles Xena>

I was thinking Xena would like to come drinking.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    masculine

*Thats* the word I was looking for. Right, I'll get the vid, you bringle the bottles oK...

Brummie

• searcher
    searcher

I could go for a drink right about now...............if I could find anywhere open that is.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Brummie,

...be more in touch with his "feminine side" what exactly does she want him to do? wa she mean?

She wants him to turn and look at her and ask, "What do you mean by that darleenk", instead of going to a public discussion to find out the answer. Of course you could always ask Eddie Murphy, apparently he is very mature these days.

HS

• Brummie
    Brummie

Yeah searcher, England thinks everyone needs to stop living and be in bed before midnight, I hear they are going to legalise 24 hours pups in the near future though.

Brummie

• Brummie
    Brummie
    She wants him to turn and look at her and ask, "What do you mean by that darleenk",

Really? Cus I heard a 21 year old woman asking a 68 year old man that very question today at work. I'll tell him tomorrow, might make his day.

LOL @ the Eddy murphy carry over.

Brummie

• searcher
    searcher
    I hear they are going to legalise 24 hours pups in the near future though.

24 hour pups?

Thats really going to piss my cats off

• Brummie
    Brummie

Yeah, you will hear them yapping all night....and no one will be in bed by midnight, so they will have to keep the pubs open. I think there is some logic in there somewhere..

Brummie

• ballistic
    ballistic

"pups" for 24 hours? A few minutes would do me!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit