Valis

or lucky coins for that matter.

• Gill
    Gill

"Kids!!! Get away from that wasp! It'll bite you with its bottom!!!!!'

BAD mental pictures or what?

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

My husband tends to drop cryptic, intellectually provocative remarks at random.

Current personal best:

"I don't know when I started remembering things."

Gently Feral

• simplesally
    simplesally

Not a good one................

"I promise I will never hit you again."

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    roundabouts

Here in Portland, and there are some in Seattle too.... Traffic Circles. Problem is, most don't have a clue as to how to use 'em properly. Same with 4-way stops. No-one seems to have a clue.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Valis, you clod-hopper--

the correct spelling is "existent"

Geez

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    Simon has a flare for the exaggeration

ya think? And I don't care how ya spell it-it's still a valid point!

4x4 drivers ... 90% of them need a good whack round the head with a heavy piece of 2x2

I'll put myself in that 10% but *thwack* you for another 60%- you are getting better but your percentages need to be more realistic! Valis- LMAO @ your picture !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Englishman
    Englishman
    To be fair, Angharad is a very good driver and has never had an accident. I always feel safe when she is driving..

Too right, buddy!

I seem to recall a certain someone who needed his wife to reverse their car of a B &B car park last year because he didn't feel up to the job!

Englishman.

• Simon
    Simon
    I seem to recall a certain someone who needed his wife to reverse their car of a B &B car park last year because he didn't feel up to the job!

Yeah, that southern beer always makes me feel a bit woosy.

That is without doubt the worse I've ever felt in my life! (from drinking)

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

When my wife and I play video games together, she can really cuss me out. Being that I am naturally better at everything than her she often resorts to mere vituperation.

One day when she was... erm.. I was LETTING her win... she had the bad manners to turn and shriek (in a room full of friends, mind you) "Take it like a bitch!"

And then when I was winning, she shrieked, "You suck d*** for bus fare then walk home!"

How can you NOT be in love with somebody like that?

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit