Best "quote" by your spouse.

by Simon 51 Replies latest social humour

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

"Why did YOU get ME pregnant?"

Reminds me of the true story (allegedly - though could be JW urban legend) of a pioneer sister who said - when she got pregnant "Look what Satan has done to me" and the CO was there at the time and replied very quickly "That is not a nice way to talk about your husband sister" . The filed service group burst out laughing but the CO did not.

• Simon
    Simon
    one day, perhaps when they again start printing books in the UK, certain people will learn how to use a dictionary

uh? Do you have PMT or something?

• Scully
    Scully

Mr Scully used to work in a construction-related business. He had some new trainees that he was orienting to procedures. One of the rules for construction sites is that a person must be wearing safety boots and a hard-hat before entering the site. What did he tell them?

Make sure you're wearing your boots and have a hard on before you step on the site.

• onacruse
    onacruse
    uh? Do you have PMT or something?

No, but I do suffer from CRS.

What does PMT mean?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

PMT - Pre Menstrual Tension (it means nearly on the rag)

• Scully
    Scully

onacruse:

I'm guessing that stands for Craig-Related Syndrome, eh??

• Valis
    Valis

They found this pic of Craig with the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Little Red Hen
    Little Red Hen

I'm guessing that stands for Craig-Related Syndrome, eh??

Can't Remember $hit. That is the precursor to Oldtimers (alzheimer's)

• ballistic
    ballistic

Being a biker (a motorcycle rider, not your average hell's angel) - I hate people with bad lane discipline. At least on a bike you can speed up at the flick of a wrist if someone veres into your lane. Except I also can drive medium size trucks. LOL. Poor chap in the metallic green brand new 4x4 thought he was having my lane and I just stayed where I was. The boss just laughed when I showed him the new go faster stripe down the side of the lorry. I have no sympathy for people who can't drive and protect themselves in several tonnes of off road vehicle.

• Simon
    Simon

4x4 drivers ... 90% of them need a good whack round the head with a heavy piece of 2x2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit