Ahh you guys got me.

by Doe 47 Replies latest jw friends

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

I wonder if Doe knows Dmac, oh how I miss good ol' Dmac.

I wonder if they are "confortable"with what they have "learnt" here?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    GO FIND a religion that makes your life CONFORTABLE

Who needs religion?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

** I was a too going to meetings for 20 years of my life. But everyone has a choice.**

Yep! Personally, I was a seven when I was going to meetings for 30 years of MY life! Go figure!

Annie.......who has trouble deciphering just what "Doe" is saying.......

• new light
    new light

For Doe. Happy to hear about your balls but ya gotta use your BRANE if ya want peepl to respect ya. Don't just come in hear and just throw feessees at us like a munkee. That UHKOMPLUSHES nuthing.

• Golf
    Golf

Doe, what does BALLS have to do with it? There's plenty of ladies on this forum who don't have BALLS, COURAGE kid, COURAGE!

Sorry you couldn't make your stay longer.

Guest77

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I understood this site began life pro-JW.
    Why should it change it's name, when it still discusses JW issues?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    But witness are not Stupid.

Ah.

And theirs also called legal matters on copy rights who uses what on the internet. I might not go anymore but I wouldnt use the same TITLE to get people who dont believe anymore to chat.

You will not see me post anymore but I found that if you can run your mouth about Witness GO FIND a religion that makes your life CONFORTABLE.------- DUHHHHHH

I see you chose the traditional spelling.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Do'h, you have provided me with really good laughs in both the last thread, and this one. Thank you. Laughter is good medicine.

Come in here riding on a white horse and wearing shiny armour and you'll soon discover you're really riding a muddy gray burro and wearing rusty tin cans. Sometimes the Truth hurts. (Then, again, sometimes it's really, really funny!)

Your lack of education shows in your writing. Your age and ignorance shows in the content of your writing and quick to form a wrong opinion attitude. AND THEN you go running off in a huff. Poooorrrr baby. Stick your nose in it and it might get tweeked. It surely will here.

I hope you stick around. You really just might learn some things about who JW's really are, or were, about the WTBTS, and about yourself. Those who quickly replace JW-dom with christian-based religion are usually just as fanatical an extremist as before. I've seen it and experienced it (from the JW Born Againers) too many times. Here in JWD you'll see a good balance of people. Not that any of us are well balanced

Oh, and there are still active Witnesses and active Elders here, too. Those who have their wits about them and appreciate and RESPECT both sides of the Truth (tm).

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Doe....what a stupid name...makes me think of the stupid Deer waiting in the road wide eyed and waiting to get hit...probably not far off from your life as a JW going to the meetings waiting to be screwed!

Anyway about the coment of your BALLS....May I see them? Next time just leave your Balls in your Breifcase because thats were they are anyway!

Good Luck with what ever you intend to do in your life and may God be with you in living out the lies!

Brooke

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

It seems to me if a witness weren't stupid all they would have to do is look at the titles to the ad's on this site! If that isn't enough of a clue just browse the active topic titles they should realize quickly this ain't happy witless borg land!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit