Ahh you guys got me.

by Doe 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Doe
    Doe

For all the losers out there. Ya I have BALLS To Reply.

I just thought that There might be real believers here reading the crap you all call Expessing yourself.

I was a too going to meetings for 20 years of my life. But everyone has a choice. But witness are not Stupid.

And theirs also called legal matters on copy rights who uses what on the internet. I might not go anymore but I wouldnt use the same TITLE to get people who dont believe anymore to chat.

You will not see me post anymore but I found that if you can run your mouth about Witness GO FIND a religion that makes your life CONFORTABLE.------- DUHHHHHH

• Bryan
    Bryan

Thanks for playing our game.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Brummie
    Brummie
    But witness are not Stupid.

I agree for the most part, they are not stupid, just brainwashed integrety keepers of a modern american cult.

Welcome, sorry you dont have the balls to stick around a bit longer.

see yar

Brummie

• Odrade
    Odrade

bwahahahaha! ohmygod. tooooooo funny!

• Valis
    Valis
    You will not see me post anymore but I found that if you can run your mouth about Witness GO FIND a religion that makes your life CONFORTABLE.------- DUHHHHHH

It isn't about finding another religion ya moron. It is about dealing with having been a Jehovah's Witness and what an utter waste of time it is. Not to mention the VERY STUPID hateful beliefs they espouse. You can stay or you can go, but if you insist on insulting people I will remove your account faster than you can spell comfortable correctly.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

GOOD BYE AND GOOD LUCK DOE.

HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE.

Outoftheorg

• Odrade
    Odrade

ah Valis, don't boot the moron! We need the entertainment! He's funnier than Prince 'arry!

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

c - o - m - d'oh!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Do we have any lovely parting gifts for Doe, Don Pardo?

• GetBusyLiving27
    GetBusyLiving27

GO FIND a religion that makes your life CONFORTABLE

OMG I really laughed out loud at this...heheheh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit