Ahh you guys got me.

by Doe 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Don't forget to repent to your Elders that you posted on a Apostate website!

Yiz

• morty
    morty
    Ya I have BALLS

But, do they clang and do you have 2 or 3?

Sorry to see you leave...

When you do decide to come back, you will be welcomed here if you play nice...

• GetBusyLiving27
    GetBusyLiving27

I dont know.. I'm kind of unconfortable having him around..

• Xandria
    Xandria
    You will not see me post anymore but I found that if you can run your mouth about Witness GO FIND a religion that makes your life CONFORTABLE.------- DUHHHHHH

CONFORTABLE ? or COMFORTABLE.

X.

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome to the board, Doe.

You kinda got us too. We get really riled when people tell us to check with Bethel or our elders! LOL! You told us to check with BOTH!

And theirs also called legal matters on copy rights who uses what on the internet. I might not go anymore but I wouldnt use the same TITLE to get people who dont believe anymore to chat.

If you're talking about the Jehovahs-Witness.com website address, the fact of the matter is that the chap who owns this board was a Jehovah's Witness when he started it, but now he is much smarter. The name remains the same though, as he has duly registered it, and did so way ahead of anyone else, so it is his to use fair and square and perfectly legal.

The ever on the ball governing body was apparently too busy with their United Nations work in the 90's when the Internet really got going. Unfortunately, they didn't bother to register all the good names.

Anyway, thanks for the laugh. It was a fun thread and I needed the humor today.

Tammy

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

Don't insult us. Don't insult our belief's; or lack ther-of. This site isnt titled that way to "TRICK REAL JWS TO CHAT WITH US" Think for one second about what you said..."Go find a religion that makes you comfortable" You sir have just insulted half of the people here. Some of us find religion outside of the JWs, others, like myself, choose not to be part of any. Understand people before you insult them please.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Well, I say, if Doe is uncomfortable here, then I say, let him go in peace. Personally, I feel a little stumbled. First of all, I was confused by his online screen name, it sounds so feminine, if you know what I mean, a female deer. And I mean, just because I am not a Jehovah's Witness doesn't mean he can talk in such a worldly way, does it? Having him talk about his personal body parts in such an EXHIBITIONIST manner.

Or does it?

Is there a different standard of behavior that a Jehovah's Witnes follows in the world than at the Kingdom Hall? Doesn't this damage the public reputation of this organization?

I am so confused....

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

it's that "passive/agressive" thing i was talkin' about... here he is talkin' to fellow witnesses:

If you guys are witness. Did any of you bother to find out if Bethel approved this website????????

If you have looked on some of these topics to choose from you would know that witness are neutral on topics on political debts. And I would suggest to talk to an elder on this matter.

Thank You.

now here he is talkin' to evil apostates:

For all the losers out there. Ya I have BALLS To Reply.

I just thought that There might be real believers here reading the crap you all call Expessing yourself.

I was a too going to meetings for 20 years of my life. But everyone has a choice. But witness are not Stupid.

And theirs also called legal matters on copy rights who uses what on the internet. I might not go anymore but I wouldnt use the same TITLE to get people who dont believe anymore to chat.

You will not see me post anymore but I found that if you can run your mouth about Witness GO FIND a religion that makes your life CONFORTABLE.------- DUHHHHHH

*tsk would Jesus use such impolite language?

• Brummie
    Brummie

Yeah, I was kinda stumbled by the size of his balls too

Brummie

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    But, do they clang and do you have 2 or 3?

Yeah! and can you throw em over your shoulder like a continental soldier?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit