OK, I HAVE to meet with the judicial committee. Advice?

by AlmostAtheist 66 Replies latest jw friends

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    The pain of how he treats me like someone that he would never allow his children around, like a murderer, pedophile, kidnapper, etc.....hurts so so much.

Ah...Jez...I'm sorry you're going through this. You're not alone. I know it sounds empty because words sometimes are not comforting. But for what it's worth, I feel your pain.

FF

• toreador
    toreador

That was a great letter!

• Odrade
    Odrade

Wasn't that Euph's letter? I remember thinking when I saw it, that the elders wouldn't know what the hell to do with that letter for awhile....

• toreador
    toreador

Could be.

• Jez
    Jez

Yes, it must be Euphs letter. Sorry I could not credit it directly to that person, I could only state that I got it off this site, could not remember who from though.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Oh Jez, I knew you weren't trying to take credit, I just remember when that was posted, but wasn't quite sure who it was... I do think it was Euph, and was hoping he'd pop in here and remind me what the reaction was. LOL!

Think is, they treat it like a legal matter when it suits them, and a biblical matter when that more suits their purposes...

• Jez
    Jez

to Odrade.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit