We're Studying The Daniel Book........ Again!!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

by Doubtfully Yours 54 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

They'll be lucky to see me at all at the farguing Book Study meeting!!!

Damn it, if they don't have anything new to study, why not move some of the other meetings' material to this hour thus making shorter those other meetings???!!!

Of course not, for this move would be too simple yet smart and full of common sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE MEETINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DY

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

DY,

Sorry to hear this.

To help you out I've compiled some "ready to use answers" for you:

1. 537 BC
    2. 607 BC
    3. 1914
    4. 1919
    5. Babylon the Great
    6. Gentile Times

Good luck

• Golf
    Golf

You hate meetings, why do you go?

• Sassy
    Sassy

another reason I am glad to no longer be going to meetings.

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

This is good news actually. It shows they are all dried up. No one in the GB is able to take Fred Franz' place. They have no one who can take them from point A to B, anymore. So they've become spiritual stutterers. They're stuck at the station with nothing to do but read the train schedule over and over.

Good for you Watchtower, your waters are drying up.

Sabrina

• avishai
  • JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

Meetings were boring to me... I never could get that "wasn't the meeting tonight just wonderful" feeling. I always had to fake it.

Thursday nights have the BEST teevee on too! I love staying home.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Wonder how many lines they will have to strike through the pages that they got wrong when it was originally written as "light" from God?

yeah

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

So I'm curious. How many times is this now they are studying the Daniel Denial Book?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

The "Daniel" book is overstocked. Time for the JWs to buy obtain new ones to scribble and color in. Be smart. Use your old Daniel book, unless you quit going to the book study.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit