Watchtower Observer site goes down

by Norm 149 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

A) I wish I could donate, but even my gas money isn't mine right now - I have no income and my beau is supporting me.

so,

B) Please, gofer it. If ya can't do $50, even $10 or $5 will help.

Pole, thank you so much for volunteering to convert the XML.

Kent, thank you so much for all of the hard work you've done in the last 15 years. I understand how tiring it can be, and why you're just not enthused about continuing. However, I think people here will come through.

Suggestion:

Since there are explicit US copyright laws and non-profit use of copyrighted materials, I suggest the site be setup on a server in the US. At least there can be some solid court backing on use and first amendment laws. Laws that I doubt exist or are as well supported in Europe.

-Brenda

• IT Support
    IT Support

bttt

• AlanF
    AlanF

I'll chip in.

AlanF

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm willing to chip in at least $50.

Kent... please keep us up-to-date as to how much you get in donation pledges.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I can give $25 at the moment; maybe more later.

Who do I make my check to?

• pepheuga
    pepheuga

yep, $50's fine. do i pay by pay pal? please let me know at [email protected]

• pepheuga
    pepheuga

c'mon guys, that's $275 already, more than half way there.....

pepheuga

• pepheuga
    pepheuga

bttt

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

the only thing i know how to do with a computer is point and click. and one of the first sites i ever clicked on was wtobserver. had me clicking for months. a lot of his info is found no were else. count me in for $50 NO PROBLEM. JOHN

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Is there any way at all that the site can come back up for awhile so that I can clone the content?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit