Would You Run For President/Prime Minister/Etc. If You Could???

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

CIA assination plots, bay of pigs, Italian mafia, exploding cigars, cuban exiles and 9 presidents later Im still here.

• minimus
    minimus

Why'd you kill JFK?

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

I didnt kill him...his head just kinda like sorta exploded on its own.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    I didnt kill him...his head just kinda like sorta exploded on its own.

You shoulda said... "What! He's dead! I had no idea! When did that happen!" (That was always my tactic with the elders!) Mark of the ~plausable deniability class~

• Valis
    Valis

eh the press and the private investigators would have a field day if I ran for office..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Closet Chock Full O' Skeletons" class

• minimus
    minimus

Valis, even if you did inhale or do a little Clinton stuff, they wouldn't bother you!

• IronGland
    IronGland

No way. I know what the outcome would be. We live in a republic and I want it to stay that way. I couldn't trust myself. If I were ever President, I would manipulate things and would be granted power for life. I would do whatever was necessary to achieve this. This is why I will never run for office. I know that destiny handed me that option but I had to say, "no thanks".

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

No Way!! ....Despite all the stick he gets, I admire Tony Blair, and he's welcome to the job.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Hell yeah! Of course, I'll do a crappy job and I'll probably try to legalize prostiution, pot, and automatic weapons. Actually, not probably, I would try to legaize them.

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

YES,YES,YES.....

I have held local and state offices and am active on the national level....love being involved and making a difference. Lots of work and you can never make everyone happy but it is worth it.

RGW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit