Would You Run For President/Prime Minister/Etc. If You Could???

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

But think if you were prez......you'd be able to make your own roads!

• teejay
    teejay

Yeah, I'd consider running for office. I have (and haven't ruled it out). Only on the local level, though. Those who think they can, should. A single person, an individual, can make a difference. I've seen it.

An increasingly rich and increasingly influential ex-JW friend of mine in Dallas (who has his mind right, IMO) who has an interest in politics has come very close to running for local office. I imagine him one day asking me to help him. Should he, I'll probably say yes.

• minimus
    minimus

President Teejay or State Senator Teejay.................I like it!

I'm not eligible due to past service as President.

• minimus
    minimus

Plus, you'll be reigning as a king and priest, soon enough, 144001.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

They say or rather said, (I'll bet this last election will really up the ante') that to run for president in the US cost aprox $10,000,000... All things considered I would rather have the money!

If it was just "you run, we'll pay" hell yes I have several politicians in my family they love it!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    you'd be able to make your own roads!

This is actually handled by local gov't if they need federal funding they go to congressional subcomittees... You could name roads though! Just think of it!

The BROWNHOLE Memorial Highway numerical designation I-69(myself)... all you have to do is wait for him to drink the kool-aid or go to the middle east with his current line of B.s.

• minimus
    minimus

I do think the President could get a road done if he was so inclined. They call that "politics".

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

I already am "El Presidente" and I intend on keeping it that way.

• minimus
    minimus

Yeah. Right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit