Thank Someone...

by FMZ 37 Replies latest jw friends

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

What a nice thought to wake up to...thanking someone!

Today I want to thank my sister, Eyegirl, for being such a HUGE part of my life. I never really understood unconditional love before her showing it to me! She loves me no matter what, knows all my deepest and darkest secrets and never judges and makes me laugh till I piss my pants! We cry together, laugh together and dream together. I've never had a bond w/anyone as I do w/her....she brings so much to my life. THANKS BECK!

• shotgun
    shotgun

You big lug

Thanks to my good friend LT, for taking the time and patience to teach me about Jesus

You never thanked Gumby for teaching you about crotchless underwear you ungrateful bellydancer.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Shotgun:
    Ooooh!!!
    Look what pot's calling the kettle black!!!

Besides, you missed the important half of that sentence!!!

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

damn you sister, you're going to make me cry before i go to work! actually, i was thinking of you when i read the first post. i guess we learned the way of unconditional love together. you always support whatever decisions i make, no matter how stupid they may be sometimes. you give me a shoulder to cry on when i need it, are my date for social events when i need it (LOL), and my anchor to keep me grounded. i honestly don't know what i'd do without you some days. i just love you (and no, i haven't be drinking ).

i'd like to thank jojo with the bonobo too. you've been a wonderful friend, especially as of late considering all my rantings. the problem is my own fault and i know i'm the only one who can make the changes, but thanks for listening anyway. besides, who else would invite me to smack her boy's pant melons? you're like part of our family and i hope you know that.

and if my mom weren't so jealous, i would call my dad today to tell him how much i love him. he's always been the voice of reason in my life and encouraged me when i felt no one else really did. so here's to great dads all around the globe.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Wonderful reminder. I've made a point of it twice since your post. Thanks. This makes three.

Hey I didn't know the eyegirl and scootergirl were sisters. Good for you gals to have an unconditional relationship.

This is a swell morning! (I mean it)

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I would like to thank you all for being here and the serious posts and funny posts. I have been so lonely lately that you all have been like a voice in the fog.

I'd also thank my children being born and helping me to lighten up because without them I know I would not still be on this earth.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Well I would like to thank scootergirl and sista eyegirl for coming back to JWD. Gawd I missed you and my adopted albino daughter jojo!

The ThreeEXJubatears are alive and well! Yeah!!!!!

Kate <<<<<<doing the happy dance!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    I would like to thank my producer Steven Spielberg, my supporting cast, and my fans worldwide.
    not forgetting all those who voted me best international newcomer, best supporting role, and best male vocalist
    Oh, and my biatches x x
    Brummie

Brummie !!! ...

ok I'll thank YOU TODAY ! (for more than you think )

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

thanks FMZ for the reminder - we could use it.

Thanks Viv for beeing there when necessary.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Thank you Simon and Ang for hosting JWD!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! (It has been a life-support system for me this past 1.5 years!!!)

Thank you NOdenial for loving me so much!!!

CodeBlue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit