Thank Someone...

by FMZ 37 Replies latest jw friends

• FMZ
    FMZ

It can be anyone... on or off JWD, family, friends, a deity. Just think of someone that did something special for you, and thank them. Either post a note of your appreciation, or call the person and just say "Thankyou for....." and let us know how it goes. Don't wait until tomorrow, there may not be another opportunity.

Sometimes we can go through life and not really take a step back to say a heartfelt thanks. Thanks for the compliment, thanks for the dime, thanks for the support.

Just throw a little love into the circle. The world could use it.

I'll start:

Thanks to my good friend LT, for taking the time and patience to teach me about Jesus, and helping me realize that no matter which belief system you choose, love is all that matters.

FMZ

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you, Simon and Ang for JWD.

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

Thanks to my children for coming into my life. There are so many theories on being/existence, but like FMZ said,

love is all that matters.

All theories put aside for a moment, my children are the best teachers I have ever had. The first part of my life I would have thought I would be their teacher. I have learned differently since then, and I accept my role as both student and teacher to them equally.

Brad

• under74
    under74

umm, let's see...

Thanks to my siblings for always being there. Thanks to my mom for making sure I have tickets home. Thanks to my close friends for trying to understand me. Thanks to many people here for informing me (too many to name)...Thanks to Hubert for showing me perfect strangers can have a heart.

OH-thanks to Frenchbabyface for making me laugh more than once.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Thank God for Christmas

• Brummie
    Brummie

I would like to thank my producer Steven Spielberg, my supporting cast, and my fans worldwide.

not forgetting all those who voted me best international newcomer, best supporting role, and best male vocalist

Oh, and my biatches x x

Brummie

• under74
    under74

Brummie

you forgot to thank the Lord for making it all possible--oh, wait....I'm thinking of the Grammys.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    I'm thinking of the Grammys.

LOL, I'm still working on my speech for receiving that one.

Brummie

• Brummie
    Brummie

But anyway (feels bad for changing mood of thread), I'd thank my kids for their great imaginations, they have six tiny stretchy toy aliens that I have to look after while they are not here, I have to feed them flies and stuff and when they come of a weekend they check up to see if I have looked after them well. It makes me happy.

Brummie

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i'm thankful my ex finally got his phone turned back on (jerk) so i can talk to my kids several times a week even though i cant afford to buy a car to get up to them. (pray pray pray)

i'm thankful i finally live in peace with a kind , intelligent man who even though he lives his life in constant pain , never lets that affect his kindness to me.

(brummie.. why am i not suprised you have aliens ?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit