Thank Someone...

by FMZ 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Little Red Hen
    Little Red Hen

Thank you Simon and Ang for the best db around.

Thank you Gary Buss, for your good old fashioned common sense, and the hook up to Bruce.

Thank you to my husband Iskra, for staying with me all these years, and comming to realize I am not the crazy one.

Thank you to Bruce Laughton for his gift of Grace.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

What a wonderful suprise to see Scootergirl. I Have really missed you. I thought of you over Christmas and I wanted to send you a Christmas card, but I lost your name and address. If you could PM I will add you to my Christmas Card List for this year..

I want to Thank Grace for being who she is and how much she cares for others. May God bless you.

Simon and Anagard your the tops, without you many would still be lost. And where would be without JWD..

Last but not least I want to thank God that I am alive and have the privelge to have so many wonderful friends.

Orangefatcat....

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

"Everything I need to know I learned in kindergarten" Please, and Thank you.

"Everything I need to know I learned from my cat" Puuurrrrrrrrr.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

((OFC)) now that is a nice surpise to be missed! Thanks!

(((Katie))) Ya know I missed ya too girly! One thing about us MN girls...we maybe hiding but usually are lurking around somewhere!

confusedjw..I thought EVERYONE knew that eyegirl and me were sisters! LOL...thought the last name of "girl" gave it away! LOL Yup, beck is my lil' sister...aint she cute?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

I want to thank FMZ for starting this thread. ((FMZ))

I want to thank Scootergirl for coming out of the woodwork. Dayum, gal...where you been? ((Scooter))

I want to thank Brummie for allowing me to be one of the biatches.

There really are a great number of people in our day to day lives that we should thank and acknowledge the impact they have on our lives.

Pay it forward. It comes back to you.

Lisa of the grateful class

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

awwwwwwwwwwwwww...............

thanks guys, it's nice to see everyone back here too. life gets crazy when you're busy living it. btw katie, thanks for changing your number and not telling your albino twins. must've been too many late-night drunken phone calls, heehee

• Valis
    Valis

I would like to thank eyegirl for the bottle of Cabana Boy Rum that got me kicked off the bus and banned from the station in Minneapolis. It put me on a train to Chicago. Which ended up an awesome adventure...Plus the bars that were like mana and kept me fed almost all the way home.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Brummie
    Brummie

Oh I neeeed to thank frenchbabyface for that gooooorgeous smile :) x x x

Arrow, for being a goooorgeous biatch x x x

scooter and eye, I had no idea you were sisters, that photo is great x x x

Oh and candidly, for recognising that aliens and I belong in the same sentence :) x x x

I would also like to thank my other producers...

Brummie

• Satanus
    Satanus

I wanna thank those chickens who put forth the effort to produce those eggs that i ate for breakfast

S

• Valis
    Valis
    wanna thank those chickens who put forth the effort to produce those eggs that i ate for breakfast

so you ate ovulating chickens?

Sincerely,

District overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit