Thank Someone...

by FMZ 37 Replies latest jw friends

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Alrighty then what do we have here? Two women in a bar with biker type shirts on. Perhaps a little too much to drink and the "I love you man" thing going on. XenaWarrior in the background about to kiss someone. And if I'm not mistaken the one in on the right is pinching something of the one on the left.

• Valis
    Valis
    And if I'm not mistaken the one in on the right is pinching something of the one on the left.

I taught her that you know..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Caveat Pinchor" class

• Satanus
    Satanus

Valwomb

so you ate ovulating chickens?

I think it was their embryos that i ate. Chickens are so selfless. I mean, they never even get to see their product. I'm gonna light some incense an put it next to the eggs in the fridge.

S

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Brummie my little puddy-tat, buy a clue will ya......

scooter and eye, I had no idea you were sisters, that photo is great x x x

Sheese they have the SAME last name!

((((((eyegirl)))))

btw katie, thanks for changing your number and not telling your albino twins. must've been too many late-night drunken phone calls, heehee

Send me a PM and we'll catch up!

Great photo girls!

• eyegirl
    eyegirl
    Alrighty then what do we have here? Two women in a bar with biker type shirts on. Perhaps a little too much to drink and the "I love you man" thing going on. XenaWarrior in the background about to kiss someone. And if I'm not mistaken the one in on the right is pinching something of the one on the left.

LOL, nice! actually, i'm the one on the right. just call me sasquatch girl. as far as having too much to drink, not yet at that part of the evening. it was still early and we were very sober. our "i love you"'s flow freely (usually from me when i'm drunk) most of the time regardless. xenawarrior wasn't there...........the peeps behind us were brave souls to get up and sing karaoke, but horrible at it, heehee. frankly, if my seester was pinching my boob, my bra is so padded i wouldn't notice anyway

• gumby
    gumby

I just wanna thank Jehovah for making Metamucil, .....there's nothing as wonderful as taking a good poop.

Gumby

• prophecor
    prophecor

Thanx 2U FMZ for opening up my mind to the reality of alternative aspects of marijuana. Cannabutter as well as the vaporizer used by many for for medicinal purposes. Your knowledge regarding such matters is priceless!

Ciao

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

I would like to thank my son for BEING. He is the most wonderfulest wisest kindest purest soul I have ever known, and I am a better person for knowing him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit