I'm soooooo cold!

by Evesapple 24 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Well don't knock it until you tried it!

When it warms up around 15 its not so bad. Then you can go snow boarding and sledding....WI is alot of fun!

Brooke

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Yeah, it is fun. Been there many times.

• missy04
    missy04
    When it warms up around 15 its not so bad. Then you can go snow boarding and sledding....WI is alot of fun!

My family goes to WI every summer, and we have gone to the Dells in the winter. Went skiing a few times. You're right! Wisconsin is awesome!

~Sarah

• Evesapple
    Evesapple
    I Live For This Stuff !!!

you're crazy!

Thanks ohiocowboy, I'm sure he'll be alright as long as he's better by Christmas, otherwise we'll have to stay home :(

Here in Chicago we have no snow, just a lot of grey....actually the cold would be a little more tolerable if the sun would atleast shine.

Brooke:

Wisconsin is lots of fun, I grew up there actually I skied Rib Mountain when I was 8....and yes, it's amazing how warm 15 feels after surviving 0.....

• Mulan
    Mulan

41 degrees here and sunny. That's the Pacific Northwest for you.

• prophecor
    prophecor

I wouldn't say crazy as much as I would say......, Gifted

• bem
    bem

Burrrrr to all you folks that love this white and/or cold stuff just give me a blanket and a fire. Cold is for hybernating,, In my- not -worth - much- opinion. and I have the extra layer of fat to help me make it through the winter also.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Your opinions worth a little more than that

Keep Kozy Bem

• Panda
    Panda

Well it is a chilly 70F here today... the temp is dropping . At night it gets down to 40F. But the winter is on its way with below 60F for tomorrow. HEHEHEHEH I've lived in WI so I understand the "it's so fun to live here" coverup. Just keep telling yourselves that it's fun to be numb.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I don't know how the temperature with Fahrenheit compairs with Celcius but: 0 degrees Celcius is round freezing point - and that is what we have this evening and night.

I've got cold feet all day, until the dogs settle down ON my feets - now they are warm.....

The central heating is up to 20 degrees Celcius and normally I think that is very comfortive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit