I'm soooooo cold!

by Evesapple 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

Another polar air day, and way too much grey. I'm tired of being inside and my son is sick again with a virus, by the time I leave to workout it's dark outside and even colder than earlier....ooooohhhhh I just want to stay under my covers until spring....

Anyone else out there surviving this cold????

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Right now it is 0 out and sunny.

Brooke WI

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

How can there be a tempeature of 0 ? Would someone explain.

• missy04
    missy04

<<from Illinois also.

A few days ago I was putting gas in the car and my hands were about to go numb. I am not liking this cold either. The wind sucks too. Makes it worse.

~Sarah

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Zero! Thats what it says!

Come on up and see for yourself. Its so cold you can't get your car washed!

Brooke WI

• roybatty
    roybatty

I'm in north-central Illinois, all flat farm land. Brrrr!!! That wind bites. But then again, makes the fireplace that much more enjoyable.

• prophecor
    prophecor

I Live For This Stuff !!!

• ThisGuy04
    ThisGuy04

currently:

-22c = -8F ...with wind -32c = -26F

tonight:

-31c = -24F ...with wind -38c = -36F

by Friday:

-2c = 28F

welcome to the prairies of canada...only place where you can have a 40 degree temp swing with in 36 hrs!!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Sorry to hear about your son, and hope he gets better soon.

As for the cold, it does get a little old. We are supposed to hit -8 below on Christmas eve, but the good part is there is almost 8" of snow on the ground today, and another 8" expected tonight into tomorrow! We will have a white Christmas!!! (Even though my Kahuna's will be frozen off by the time Christmas gets here)...Winter is a beautiful time of the year, and it gives us spring to look forward to. As we know, when it finally does arrive, we are sooooo happy!

Have a great Holiday!

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Brooke . . .Nooooooooooo. I don't want to go someplace where there is no temperature. HeeHee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit