Were You A Pain In The Ass To The Elders??

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Minimus,

Thank you for the apology.

But sometimes the hurt goes further than that.

As stupid as I was at 16 for getting married, it was the elders that forced it on me.

As for being a pain in the butt to the elders, every time I was hit and cheated on, their advice was to go home, be nice, dress nicer and make a good dinner.

Now I thought that was what a good witness wife should do, on the advice of the holy ones.

Your condescending comments to me mean nothing, I am doing great, thanks for caring.

I am free of all that now, but I didn't get out with all my children. And I still go through the pain of that and the shunning.

Maybe it's time you got rid of the "New Personality" and grow compassion.

• minimus
    minimus

And yeah, YOU are compassionate? I haven't seen it directed toward me. You're free of nothing. You've got more issues than you know. "The elders (devil) made me do it". Right. Never take responsibility. Still blame them after all these years, and me, too. Brother! I mean sister!

• franklin J
    franklin J

Damn.

I hate to admit this; but I was a goody two shoes. Yes, there I was; setting the example for all the young people by pioneering and encouraging others to do the same. The Watchetowers poster child for the ideal young person.

Healthy thing to accept and not forget ones roots.....

Of course, when I decided to chuck it all and go to college; I still encouraged all the other young people to do the same. Some listened. The Elders did not like that much and threw stones at me. They missed.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Why dont you both go light a candle, sit in the sunset and share a glass of wine together? Or just get a room.

NPY I havent seen you around so much lately, are you avoiding my undying love for you?

Brummie

• minimus
    minimus

Brummie, I like Frank but.....not that way.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Darn, I didnt see him enter the room...

What have you got against him anyway? lol

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Wow,

such anger, reminds me of the time I told an elder he has never been any help to me, and he blew up in my face. Told me I never accepted their help. LOL

Minimus, the difference between me and you, and all our problems combined, I tell you exactly how I feel. You haven't until now. Thank you for my anal-ysis.

I am cured!

Brummie, you sweetie, I love your approach...kill them with love and flattery, works every time. Can you give lessons?

• minimus
    minimus

Yes, Brum. Give her lessons. Please! I will further my anal-ysis later.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Mini,

Now you went and did it, made me laugh.

I am sorry you were made and elder and forced to ask endless questions, and disliked anyyone who asked for help.

I am sorry for all of us who were forced to do something we didn't want to do. ((((((((((hugs to you Minimus)))))))))))

Regards

(NPY of the had enough counseling klass)

• minimus
    minimus

NPY, I love you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit