Were You A Pain In The Ass To The Elders??

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I was easy going I think! To a point!

I think I kept them on thier toes because they had no idea what I was thinking at any moment and the fact I didn't care and had such a strong personality and I said whatever I wanted at anytime I think I scared them a little!

I remember one Elder told my parents to keep an eye on me because I was a very pretty girl! And the same Elder said to my husband but at the time he was my boyfriend that I looked very nice in my P.J.s! WTF!!!!!!! Old nasty as perv!

Brooke WI

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Yes, and here is a detailed anatomy of being the elder's nemesis.

• M-J
    M-J

Not for 17 years of my life, then yes, I was a pain in the ass, I even appealed the decision to disfellowship (1st time ahem), how I stood a fair re-trial eh ? A 17 year old questioning the decision of three elders, I really stood a chance didn't I ?

Motion Passed...

• missy04
    missy04

I'm a pain in the @$$ to everyone

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Mini.

I have tried to avoid you, but you piss me off.

Yes I was a pain in the ass to the elders, my Father being the biggest one i was a pain in the ass too.

I was good looking, good looking enough that every eligible nerd guy in the district and circuit wanted to date me. In rolled the bad ass elders son, after a circuit assembly that I had a part on. Married at 16 because I was good looking.

Your posts bring back every elder meeting I have ever had.

Was I a pain in the ass to the elders? YES. But they never did their job.

When I was beaten to a bloody pulp, they came to us and asked what I made for dinner that night, maybe it wasn't something he liked?

I could go on and on, but like I have told you before, you are the kind of elder I endured, and you have never apoligized for being that kind of elder, that I am sure you, were.thus the endless questions to ease your conscience.

• Mac
    Mac
    Were You A Pain In The Ass To The Elders??

Of course not........It was as if I were a gentle balm, much as I am in this place.........

mac, fly in yer ointment class

• PinTail
    PinTail

I hated the pecking order they had concerning giving public talks, reading the watch tower, and all the rest.

As I think back to that time I see now that I got even, I was a real turd when I was 14 to 15 I hated going to meetings so bad I spent most of the time setting on the pot in the mens rest room doing unspeakable things, ha ha.

Shane

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

You got it wrong Mini. They were a pain in my ass.

Lazy

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

exactly my thought lazyslob -the elders are a pain in the ass to me - not me to them

• minimus
    minimus

NPY, Obviously, you've got issues with "elders" and me. Being in the cult can do that. I hereby apologize to anyone that I might've adverserly affected. I repent of all badgering, counseling, etc. I might've done while I was an elder. NPY, getting married at 16 years old is just plain dumb. Don't blame me or anyone else for your action. You might've been pretty but......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit