GOOD NEWS / BAD NEWS

by You Know 36 Replies latest jw friends

• individual
    individual

You Know - You say that for those who hold Jehovah in contempt He views them with derision. The problem is people do not hold Him in contempt - they just see what is around them, they do not exist in this self-delusional world of the witnesses. They hold no view of him whatsoever.

Here is a question for you - from your post I get the feeling you believe you are one of the anointed - should you really be on a board like this - when I was attending meetings we were told to avoid discussions sites like the proverbial plague so I am surprised to find one who believes he is one of the anointed discussing things here.

• GodRules
    GodRules

Why is it that people here always use the same stupid argument?

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Why is it people don't answer the questions asked of them?

• GodRules
    GodRules

That stupid question has been answered by YK and others. Search the archives, billy-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-goat.

• individual
    individual

When the argument is lost have you noticed how people resort to name calling?

The question is - why is one of the 'self confessed anointed' talking to people whom he considers to be apostate. Simple question - needs a simple answer. I believe that even READING apostate material is a disfellowshipping offence is it not??

If you read my comments on this thread I believe that the witnesses are self-delusional.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Dear You Know,
    Speaking of not answering questions. I am still waiting for an answer from you. You said that the society is punished by Jesus when it makes false statements. HOW DOES JESUS PUNISH THE SOCIETY?

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    and die you shall, because GodRules and he wants you to be happy.

Funniest thing I've read in ages! Thanks, GR!

Expatbrit, LMAO

• bigboi
    bigboi

You Know:

you said:

There are over 8 complete chapters contained in two of the Hebrew prophetic books that relate in detail Jehovah's judicial decisions upon the Anglo-American dyad. But, as one of the Hebrews might say: "as Jehovah is living" I shall not tell you what they are.

Awwww man, I told you thanks for nothing! Come you know tell me, I asked you nicely.

"it ain't what ya do. it's how you do it" quote from the song "True Honeybunz" by Bahamadia

• You Know
    You Know
    HOW DOES JESUS PUNISH THE SOCIETY?

Judgment Day means that Jehovah settles accounts with everybody, including, and especially, his servants. The Scriptures say that God especially disciplines those who are his own. That discipline can take various forms. It can be in the form of hardships, persecutions, and various humiliations and indignities. No doubt the tribulation will serve up a whole platter full of all kinds of unpleasantries that we have not anticipated and that we will have to faithfully endure. / You Know

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society says that they are God's chosen mouth piece. Why would Jesus punish his and God's mouth piece? I thought they were only repeating what Jehovah and Jesus say. Now you have given me the impression that they don't. Which is it? Are they just saying what Jehovah tells them to say, (therefore not needing to be punished) or are they just making it up (therefore Jehovah or Jesus needs to punish them)? I am confused!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit